FWC officers messing with game cams on private property - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Just call his Boss and let let them know,he will have a bad day with the Boss and Stop it,if it happens again call Headquarters in Tally...

Unregistered
    Reading this thread makes my blood boil. I don't believe they should have the right to enter private property, especially if you own a couple sections. I would turn that guy in a heart beat and push for him to be fired.

Unregistered

?

If people don't stand up to them and report unlawful acts the more they believe what they do is the law that's the problem with law enforcement now!!

Unregistered
    When I worked down South, Lake LT Brown when he was K9 and Investigator Soverel when she was a LT deleted game camera cards on private property in Glades County during turkey season. They bragged to officers about it later that day.

Unregistered
    My game cameras are set up in such a way that if anyone messes with them it will be fully documented. If it is FWC, the photos will be turned in to their supervisors, otherwise they will go to the sheriff's department. We have already had people trespass and stolen cameras so these steps are necessary.

bmf316

Cool

As regards the meddling with game cameras- Jason Bourne would have taken care of this in 30 seconds.

Unregistered
    If he is doing this, who knows what other sneaky slimy behavior he is doing that nobody knows about or reported. Someone needs to report it so it doesn't get worse, and that someone is you. You could be stopping much worse things from happening to someone else. This man has a dishonesty issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12