Narcotics Unit - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Narcotics Unit

Unregistered
    Agreed it will take months for Chief Williams to get his bearings and a feel for what he doesn't like and how things work. And it is a given, as we already know occurs with any new supervisor, there will be changes whether you want them or not. I have to question the "punks" title though. There aren't any in narcotics that I have seen that appears to be under the age of 30. Most are wrinkled, grey haired, or bald, shriveled up prunes. Some walk around carrying little back packs on their backs like third graders trying to appear younger than they are, but they really look like a group of overweight mentally challenged people who got lost during the tour of the sheriffs office. Change is inevitable.

Unregistered
    Hear WJ is back out at BSI...the eyes and ears for the sheriff. Sweat little boys, sweat. Lol.

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed it will take months for Chief Williams to get his bearings and a feel for what he doesn't like and how things work. And it is a given, as we already know occurs with any new supervisor, there will be changes whether you want them or not. I have to question the "punks" title though. There aren't any in narcotics that I have seen that appears to be under the age of 30. Most are wrinkled, grey haired, or bald, shriveled up prunes. Some walk around carrying little back packs on their backs like third graders trying to appear younger than they are, but they really look like a group of overweight mentally challenged people who got lost during the tour of the sheriffs office. Change is inevitable.
    I just about fell out of my chair laughing at the last sentence. For real, if law enforcement doesn't work out for you or you just get tired of doing it, you should look into writing humor....priceless.

Unregistered
    Hear WJ is back out at BSI...the eyes and ears for the sheriff. Sweat little boys, sweat. Lol.
    I have to wonder why WJ is really back ... Is it to be eyes and ears for the sheriff? Why else would the man be here? He left with well over half a million in the bank in addition to his monthly retirement check. He is now back as part time deputy status, so it isn't for the money. Could there be problems brewing for the peeps in BSI, as someone else suggested. Did JL or G finally step on the wrong foot? Did the sheriff just realize that G is really just a big fraud who took credit for someone else's work in the Horner case? Time will tell I guess.

Unregistered
    LG the yank, and fish mouth JL better pray that word didn't get back to WJ about the smack they were talking about him after he retired. I guarantee they never expected him to be back, much less sitting in the same office!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234