Joe Momma - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joe Momma

Unregistered
    I heard there were very few in the bar. Why you ask? as people were coming in they heard the mooing by bs and turned around. Deafening to the ears

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard there were very few in the bar. Why you ask? as people were coming in they heard the mooing by bs and turned around. Deafening to the ears
    the only mooing we hear is from you fat drunken cows.

Unregistered
    the only mooing we hear is from you fat drunken cows.
    Wow BS keep it classy mooooooooooo

Unregistered
    Are you the lawyer of the intoxicated stalkers?
    No I'm the guy who just thinks your a dbag, kissing up to them when they are face to face and then behind there back and with the gonads of a snake dissing them on your keyboard. Your a POS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    you ladies should call all the local bars and find out who books the acts and explain how a certain person who claims to be a musical act bad mouths patrons on social media. End his pathetic career

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    you ladies should call all the local bars and find out who books the acts and explain how a certain person who claims to be a musical act bad mouths patrons on social media. End his pathetic career
    Actually I think a couple did go visit the owner after the last round of his BS... for me, he wasnt worth the effort.

My sister would call him a peckerfly.. somehow that fits. =)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Actually I think a couple did go visit the owner after the last round of his BS... for me, he wasnt worth the effort.

My sister would call him a peckerfly.. somehow that fits. =)
    I understand that persons are tracking where he is playing locally and calling those places ahead of time and informing them of his social media posts. drop the mike, boom,unemployable

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Oh no you didnt..

April marks 12 months with Joe stable and enjoying some consistent peace of mind. If Joe is safe, content and happy, so is his momma.. well for the most part. We have been trying to find a way to turn the proverbial corner. Joe is truly much further along than I am. I keep trying to find what has changed.. who was held responsible for the wrong done to Joe and I. What changes have occurred that assure me that Joe is safe in this community. So many great things about this City but is Joe safer today should I have to diall 911 than he was on 12-15-13?

and then i see a public record come through from Charlotte County Cop Watch with Joe's name on some horseshit list.. oh hell to the effing no you dont and wont get away with this dirty rotten mother thumpers.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 04-14-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234