Joe Momma - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Momma

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All admin did was fill the spots with yes men. The three bald ones don't have any balls and will not stand up for anything. They will do as told because they are weak.
    Amen to that!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Liar

The morning after, we left to go to the jail to bail out Joe, to get him moved to where he belonged. One the way, I called NPPD. I left a msg with a promise that a LT would call me back. As I am navigating my way through the bail process, my phone rings.. It is the return call from a Lieutenant that I would later discover was LT. Arsenault.

I ask the LT if what happened the night before was normal operating procedure. I told him how flat wrong it was. I asked about filing a complaint. He listened, empathized. He then explained to me how only Joe could file a complaint. Once again, I was incredulous. What? Why? That might make sense if he was a criminal but clearly Joe was in no position to do anything. He apologized and said he understood but there was nothing I could do at this time. I believed him.

Months later on a particular low day, I reached out to an exChief of police in Sarasota to ask him for his opinions. I learned much that day .. Mostly, I couldnt trust what I was being told by our PD. While telling him the story, I mentioned how the laws needed to be changed in order to allow caretakers to act on behalf of those that could not. He stopped me there.. 'Ms Gibson, I don’t know why you were told that, anyone can file a complaint at any time about any incident.'

Liar.

When I told them about the misdeed, I got the 'You musta misunderstood' BS from Admin. Bullshit, there was no misunderstanding. I was lied to. I know it, he knows it, admin knows it. Yet, he was promoted? How can I have any faith in the current administration if they support and promote a Liar?

Happy Ending

Joe is home and sleeping. A very good sign that tomorrow will be a better day.

After not sleeping and eating the past few days, he started withdrawing into himself.. His mood growing grumbly.. Behavior growing odd, his mood sensitive. His brows knit and his frets grow. He walks the block and then again. He showers and heads to bed, only to emerge 10 minutes later to head out for another walk. I hear a clock ticking in the back of my head, my chest….

Before midnight, he agreed we could take the dogs for a drive to see if it would help relax him. He was quiet and calm, definitely distracted, making nonsensical hand gestures that seem to please him. On our way home, I turned onto Toledo towards Price. I felt his tension change. He asked where I was taking him.. All trust in me suddenly gone. While stopped, he bolted from my truck. Dogs quickly trying to follow. I circle the block trying to get him to come home. He was having nothing of it and wanted me to go. So I did.

I sat at home alone the next couple hours hoping and waiting helplessly for him to come home. He didn’t. I kept reaching for my phone to dial 9-1-1.. knew the task was futile, as they would be as helpless as I to help him. He is no threat to himself or to others. there are no laws against being manic and taking a night walk.

Trying not to sound panicked, deciding if they just know he is out and about, the area where he might be.. In case, he gets lost in his wandering... I made the call. Not long after the officer (sorry I didn’t catch his name) arrived, Joe was quickly spotted, and as suspected he refused their help. By the time I got to where he was, he was nowhere to be found. I crept up 41 to Venice, no Joe. Where did he go.. I don’t know, he just walked.. I doubt he even knows where he was.. But in the end, he managed to make his way home, safe, by midmorning. Relief.. another happy ending.

Thank you to the Officer who came to my house and the officers that located Joe and tried to help.

All I want for Christmas..

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is the truth.

In today’s world, it is so hard to find the facts.. the truth buried behind everyone’s opinion and want to sway us one way or the other. I get the FB phenomena whereas everyone gets to put out there what they believe based on the facts they think they know. I can accept and appreciate this outlet as just that. However, where are the facts from our government officials and some of our media? While this is an issue in all levels of government and all forms of media, I will settle for Truth in North Port.

For me to find the facts, I have to dig into my emptypocketbook and PAY to illicit the facts by requesting records to verify what is being told. If the City really believes we can ‘Achieve Anything’ then let us Achieve transparency whereas we do not scoff at those who choose to not blindly believe what we are told. How about investing in a 21stcentury Record System that is accessible by the public and the media alike? I have readily admitted my lack of understanding of how PDs operate. I happen to be a Subject Matter Expert of document management systems and willing to donate time and knowledge to the project should the City Manager and Commission decideto commit to transparency and spend dollars on a very needed and worthy effort.

Please bring the wisdom and the will for us to make needed and necessary changes in No Po.

Thank you, Joe Momma

Look around tell me what you see
    What's happening to you and me
    God grant me the serenity
    To remember who I am

Cause you've given up your sanity
    For your pride and your vanity
    Turns you sad on humanity
    And you don't give a da da da da da

https://youtu.be/nvzGAW4BB34

Games People Play..

Gotta love Joe ****er..

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Look around tell me what you see
    What's happening to you and me
    God grant me the serenity
    To remember who I am

Cause you've given up your sanity
    For your pride and your vanity
    Turns you sad on humanity
    And you don't give a da da da da da

https://youtu.be/nvzGAW4BB34

Arrow Chasing aliens in Paradise

We are on day 10 of very little sleep but many, many aliens.. by this i mean, Joe is off in outerspace again. He is dealing relatively well.. a much more pleasant trip this time i think, thank you lord. Lotsa walking, doing what he does in his head and his incessant hand gesturing. He mostly ignores me altogether and wanders around and about. I just watch him. He has dropped 15 pounds.. completely immersed and distracted by whatever aliens he is chasing in his head.. his appetite is up a little today, he slept in longer stretches the last 2 days.. so maybe he is coming back soon... hope so, else he is gonna miss the Kentucky Derby and Jimmie winning the Kansas race tonight..

Oh Hell No you dont..

You dont get to play victim you cowardly son of a *****es. You dont get away with clearing yourself and painting me the bad guy because i didnt throw the package away You dont get to ignore others members present and aware of the brass knuckles and failed to report. You dont get to hide being oh they thought it was a private party. You dont get to pick and choose who those rules apply to. You dont get to make me out to be the bad guy. You and your poor judgement landed you under investigation. You arnd your feckless failed Leader who cleared him self of the accusations made in the anonymous complaint. You dont get to pretend that they should have been pinched hard from the Social Media policy alone, add the Condcut Unbeecoming.. You dot get to condem me for doing the job that PD Admin is clearly failing to do.

Oh no you do not...

I didnt pose with brass knuckles. I didnt find the it on FB. I didnt dismiss the anonymous package. I did the right thing and sent it to the the City. I am a taxpayer and citizen with rights and a duty to hold you accountable. I have watched this Chief exonerate the ill treatment of too damn many who did not deserve such. How many times did we exonerate Maligator and handler? I have had enough of the disrespectful, dismissive and demeaning bullshit that has been thrown my way before.

Oh hell no you dont.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    You dont get to play victim you cowardly son of a *****es. You dont get away with clearing yourself and painting me the bad guy because i didnt throw the package away You dont get to ignore others members present and aware of the brass knuckles and failed to report. You dont get to hide being oh they thought it was a private party. You dont get to pick and choose who those rules apply to. You dont get to make me out to be the bad guy. You and your poor judgement landed you under investigation. You arnd your feckless failed Leader who cleared him self of the accusations made in the anonymous complaint. You dont get to pretend that they should have been pinched hard from the Social Media policy alone, add the Condcut Unbeecoming.. You dot get to condem me for doing the job that PD Admin is clearly failing to do.

Oh no you do not...

I didnt pose with brass knuckles. I didnt find the it on FB. I didnt dismiss the anonymous package. I did the right thing and sent it to the the City. I am a taxpayer and citizen with rights and a duty to hold you accountable. I have watched this Chief exonerate the ill treatment of too damn many who did not deserve such. How many times did we exonerate Maligator and handler? I have had enough of the disrespectful, dismissive and demeaning bullshit that has been thrown my way before.

Oh hell no you dont.
    Stephanie please share what the package was. Those that are not part of the good old boy network need to know how the game is played. Citizens like you are few and far between. Someone whose tenacity is an asset to any cause you are involved in. I commend you for not backing down make it happen mamma.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stephanie please share what the package was. Those that are not part of the good old boy network need to know how the game is played. Citizens like you are few and far between. Someone whose tenacity is an asset to any cause you are involved in. I commend you for not backing down make it happen mamma.

Churn away she is not going away

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast