Calling for a new union immediately FOP

Unregistered

Calling for a new union immediately FOP

F n IstUPA cant get it together. They are starting by saying they are asking for status quo. We have been had by the Mad Hadder Sheriff Isreal and Alice Jeff Bell. We should have seperated from the PBA but shit. F fire. We had no options. Maybe the FOP. I dont want to be anything in it. But I will find out info. Who would be a good and honest leader? That has no hidden agenda.

Unregistered

Raise

Where is the 6% raise IUPA promised? Or was that just to get everybody to vote for them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is the 6% raise IUPA promised? Or was that just to get everybody to vote for them?
    Wishful thinking. The Mad Hatter had the puppets push this union so he can pull the strings. And majority fell for it. Now we got IstUPA. MFers.

Unregistered
    It is only status quo until the next contract is signed. We well get a raise & we will get retro pay. Instead of spreading false rumors, why don't you seek the truth. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. We will only be strong if we unite together!

Unregistered
    It is only status quo until the next contract is signed. We well get a raise & we will get retro pay. Instead of spreading false rumors, why don't you seek the truth. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. We will only be strong if we unite together!
    I did and all I heard was false rumors. Shiz I hope its the best contract ever. But I doubt it. If I am wrong then I will never say anything about anything again. But for now, IstUPA is not giving anyone any answers. Bunch of suckasses.

Unregistered
    Where have you been? The PBA turned down the 6% raise (2/2/2). We should get at least a 4/4/4 based upon no raises for a long time, economy is better and what other departments are getting now.

Unregistered
    I did and all I heard was false rumors. Shiz I hope its the best contract ever. But I doubt it. If I am wrong then I will never say anything about anything again. But for now, IstUPA is not giving anyone any answers. Bunch of suckasses.
    If you knew they were false rumors, then why are you spreading them. You sir are a moron!

Sysop
    F n IstUPA cant get it together. They are starting by saying they are asking for status quo. We have been had by the Mad Hadder Sheriff Isreal and Alice Jeff Bell. We should have seperated from the PBA but shit. F fire. We had no options. Maybe the FOP. I dont want to be anything in it. But I will find out info. Who would be a good and honest leader? That has no hidden agenda.
    Greetings,

We have received a complaint on the above post (which started this string) as follows:

This is the reason that the user gave:
    100% false statement. New union is now in and has not asked for status quo. Status quo is when a contract has expired. Nobody from the union has officially posted anything for contracts. Posted is on several pages with profanity too

This is not something that should be reported as a violation of the Terms of Use. Neither the original poster nor the complainant has submitted proof that their version of the facts are correct. Absent proof or supporting documentation, how is a moderator to determine who is telling the truth and who is not? Before someone starts jumping up and down and suggesting that we start investigating the accuracy of hundreds or thousands of posts a day, that is simply not feasible and is not going to happen. This is a message board environment and we have rules of engagement in our Terms of Use that need to be adhered to. Instead of complaining on the above post, the complainant should have simply made his own post contesting the original information. The original post will be allowed to stand unaltered.

Unregistered
    That was beautiful:
    Sysop Administrator LEO Affairs Sergeant

retrieved from:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...do0&ajaxhist=0