Human Superpowers: Facial Recall - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Officer Duchaine
    Body Cameras + Super Recognizers
    June 2015 Duchaine- Holloway collaboration announced in American Psych Assn publication
    July 2015 Holloway announced he's ready to move forward on body cams
    Aug 2015 Yolanda Fernandez and Holloway appointed to American Bar Assn task force on body cams
    Oct 2015 Holloway accompanied Kriseman to Albuquerque where body cams are required at the beleaguered PD, using a $250,00 USDOJ grant

A Demand for Police Body Cams in St. Pete
    https://www.change.org/p/nclc-s-call...h-body-cameras
    It's probably not what Duchaine had in mind but . . . the new crew of human facial analysts can use body cam recordings to build a database of bad guys in the 'Burg without the prickly privacy issues associated with facial recognition software.

Tsar Tony

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Testing, 1,2,3... View Post
    The scribe hereby duly reports the messages retrieved from the potted plant. Using the St. Petersburg, Russia numbering system/pronunciation (1=raz, 2=dvah, 3=tree, 4=chiteereh, 5=pyaht and so on....)
    DVAH.
    "Why the sudden rush to test police personnel? According to Dr. Duchaine in the APA online journal, he and St. Petersburg Police chief Tony Holloway reached a meeting of the minds prior to June 2015. About FOUR MONTHS LATER in late October, the police chief ordered employees to respond in a high-priority fashion, allowing little time for police personnel to give it deliberate consideration. The prioritization of the chief's order is more than odd, in an agency whose mission is the rapid response to public safety issues, not to out-of-state psychology projects."

The charm offensive
    Fix bayonets! Body cams on every Park-Walk-Talk! Mingle among city council watchdogs, put those super-recognizers to work, and send the dossier to Purvis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post

Chief Urananus

Psycho-in-Chief

TREE.
    "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree: Going forward, what is the judgment of Police Chief Holloway, regarding data which has already been submitted by involuntary test subjects, under false pretenses/promises - not to mention glaring omissions - issued by the chief acting as go-between for psychologist Brad Duchaine and psychologist Laura Germine?"

cookin' with Holloweird
    Chef Holloway, we'd like you to be more like the Tampa police chief. Tampa Bays Slimes recently referred to him as someone "who you could not exactly call a ham for the TV cameras."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd Reich psychology View Post
    HERE IT IS, straight from Dr. Douche and Dr. Germ. Heil!

Face Recognition Ability: Impacts on Law Enforcement
    American Psychological Association, June 2015
    http://www.apa.org/science/about/psa...cognition.aspx
    by Brad Duchaine PhD

"The police department in St. Petersburg, Florida contacted me in order to test the face recognition abilities of their 750 employees. Laura Germine at Harvard Medical School and I are developing a method that we will use to test all the officers and staff, and the department will then consider face recognition ability when assigning people to tasks. People
    with extraordinary face recognition may be used in a manner similar to the super-recognizers in London, whereas officers with especially poor face recognition can focus on tasks that do not demand strong face recognition. Face recognition ability may also become a factor that departments consider when hiring new officers."
    Allow me, Dr. Veisenwheimer to translate through this psychological jargon. Those of you who disprapirtianately identify black people more than white people will be placed some where safe. This who are better at identifying white people will be promoted immediately.

Unregistered
    So this was the new promotional exam, aha!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm from the Public Defenders office and I want to know where I subpoena the test results. Because now that Chief Tony made everyone take this test, I want to impeach every SPPD officer that takes the witness stand and identifies any of my clients. Because this test will prove how bad you are at recognizing faces. Thanks Tony, we couldn't have asked for a better helping hand.
    It was in the paper today. http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/convic...peal-20151129/ The killer of council member-elect Lisa Wheeler Brown's son used the argument on appeal. His public defender
    argued that ID made by a person of a different race is less accurate than same-race ID. Here's the appellate court decision
    http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion...f#search=casey

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567