Private Facebook Page

Unregistered

Private Facebook Page

Do we have a private Facebook page where we can all privately discuss our concerns and give our opinions? If not we need to create one. This page should only be open to active or retired members of FHPA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we have a private Facebook page where we can all privately discuss our concerns and give our opinions? If not we need to create one. This page should only be open to active or retired members of FHPA.
    What are your concerns or opinions? This page doesnt' get a lot of traffic, I'm willing to bet 99.9% of the visitors here are FHPA. A few years ago there were a few uninformed/ignorant posters but they haven't been on here in a long time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are your concerns or opinions? This page doesnt' get a lot of traffic, I'm willing to bet 99.9% of the visitors here are FHPA. A few years ago there were a few uninformed/ignorant posters but they haven't been on here in a long time.
    what topics for people discussing ignorantly a few years ago? I visit to paint a regular basis and have never seen sad commentary. In fact, most of what I've seen is fairly accurate.