Is there an investigation???? - Page 6
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure Jenner was a big role model for you back in the day growing up. The only difference between you and her is that Jenner still has her balls left.
    Psssssst detective Jenner isnt a her. "Jenner still has her balls left" Think about that much? Get you all moist and giddy?

That dirty sanchez aint helping your promotability does it?

Unregistered

Dirtbag

Psssssst detective Jenner isnt a her. "Jenner still has her balls left" Think about that much? Get you all moist and giddy?

That dirty sanchez aint helping your promotability does it?

The only thing dirty around here is your stupid azz. Why don't you be a man and give us your name? Or are you too much of a puss for that? Lurking behind a keyboard typing away all day with Orange ****. I'm sure you do well with the ladies. I mean fellas. LMAO

Unregistered
    The only thing dirty around here is your stupid azz. Why don't you be a man and give us your name? Or are you too much of a puss for that? Lurking behind a keyboard typing away all day with Orange ****. I'm sure you do well with the ladies. I mean fellas. LMAO
    He won't, and besides, who would care? He's impressed with himself. I am sure you would agree, most who speak as he does, are the biggest cowards out here.

Unregistered

No Doubt about it

He won't, and besides, who would care? He's impressed with himself. I am sure you would agree, most who speak as he does, are the biggest cowards out here.
    Orange **** (OD) is a total whack job.This guy has way too much time and baby oil on his hands. These posts of his speak volumes about his character.Or should I say lack of? He is most likely the only one on on here talking sh-t. Most of us do our best and take pride in what we do for the community. Is there is room for improvement when it comes to politics? What agency doesn't have issues of some type? As far as him being cowardly,he seems like a bed wetter to me.I will make sure to keep the lights on for the little cry baby. PISSSSSSSSSSS! I am sure his Glock is over oiled and has orange tinge on the grip.

Unregistered
    Orange **** (OD) is a total whack job.This guy has way too much time and baby oil on his hands. These posts of his speak volumes about his character.Or should I say lack of? He is most likely the only one on on here talking sh-t. Most of us do our best and take pride in what we do for the community. Is there is room for improvement when it comes to politics? What agency doesn't have issues of some type? As far as him being cowardly,he seems like a bed wetter to me.I will make sure to keep the lights on for the little cry baby. PISSSSSSSSSSS! I am sure his Glock is over oiled and has orange tinge on the grip.
    My my my. Lookee at all those weak attempts over the hours to get my attention and you left squealing like a little girl begging for some affirmation. I think we must note your fondness for thinking,speaking of and fantasizing about male genitalia as most inadequates do. Its quite obvious as you couldnt stop trying. How was it staring at your screen all those hours late into the night hoping, begging for a response. Seems you spend too much time thinking about genitalia "orange ****s" apparently and lets not forget this "I mean fellas". Think about that much? But this...uh oh is a dead giveaway "baby oil on his hands" spoken like someone with way too much experience. That coupled with the coward thing is an obvious insecure inadequate screaming for attention and lookee lookee at all the time you spent screaming for mine. Oh well all worked up into a frenzy because you got smacked down eh? "He is most likely the only one on on here talking sh-t." Really? Im still laughing. Read your pathetic postings dipchit screaming for attention. Keep up the hard work Scooter apparently yapping about ****s excites and motivates you. Well done.

Unregistered

Hey Scooter read the title of this posting

Its about whether theres an investigation but if youd prefer to keep fantasizing about men while you scream and rant for attention knock yourself out LMAO.

Geezus youre so excited youre even answering your own posts.

"and besides, who would care?" You do Sweetheart three posts to yourself over hours??

How does it feel to get punked and owned staying up late hoping for my reply?

"This guy has way too much time and baby oil on his hands. These posts of his speak volumes about his character"

Oh and thanks for clearly identifying yours "I am sure his Glock is over oiled and has orange tinge on the grip." "Orange **** (OD)"

Think about it much? Stop projecting Skippy.

Unregistered

Nacho Kool Aid Swallower

Dear Chugger....

This is for any readers. As much as youd like to make these posts about anything but the topic...any possible investigation, your pathetic efforts at distraction of same are sad. Here you are boo hooing about what? "about the clearance rates and Chris" Geezus youre pathetic, making excuses and trying to obstruct "Is there is room for improvement when it comes to politics? What agency doesn't have issues of some type?" No silly boy the issue is potential wrongdoing and the investigation thereof not being subjected to your **** fantasies. Who did what, knew what or didnt do anything about?

An investigation is best conducted by real men not cretins who write like you. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeezus what a shining example of the intellect of the agency you are. Thats men, men who can make decisions without running to or calling the Sarge write the report without sending it somewhere for further action and their ahem approval.

So Chugger grab your tissue and binky and sit back and learn something instead of earning hemorhoids running around from call to call trying to look and sound tough hoping no 90 lb weakling calls your bluff and smears you into the sidewalk.

Unregistered
    Dear Chugger....

This is for any readers. As much as youd like to make these posts about anything but the topic...any possible investigation, your pathetic efforts at distraction of same are sad. Here you are boo hooing about what? "about the clearance rates and Chris" Geezus youre pathetic, making excuses and trying to obstruct "Is there is room for improvement when it comes to politics? What agency doesn't have issues of some type?" No silly boy the issue is potential wrongdoing and the investigation thereof not being subjected to your **** fantasies. Who did what, knew what or didnt do anything about?

An investigation is best conducted by real men not cretins who write like you. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeezus what a shining example of the intellect of the agency you are. Thats men, men who can make decisions without running to or calling the Sarge write the report without sending it somewhere for further action and their ahem approval.

So Chugger grab your tissue and binky and sit back and learn something instead of earning hemorhoids running around from call to call trying to look and sound tough hoping no 90 lb weakling calls your bluff and smears you into the sidewalk.

This idiot never shuts up.

Unregistered

Hey Dude

This idiot never shuts up.
    You got thumped. So STFU

Unregistered

big girls don't cry... but little babies do

Dear Chugger....

Chugger.... Hemorrhoids...These are some choice words. They must be your subconscious sexual desires.It sounds like you have oral and anal fixations. Freud wrote about your personality type. He called it anal expulsiveness. The tough guy act doesn't cut it. Nobody is convinced but yourself.Do you need your diaper changed?

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast