Is there an investigation???? - Page 38
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh brother. You keep reaching, but get nothing. You seem a little obsessed. Could you be a disgruntled ex-employee? Try moving on with your life. It will save you a lot of stress. Try...... fishing.
    Yeah Barn. Im obsessed. First idiots like you make me laugh uncontrollably. Second I have an attitude when it comes to breaking the law under color of authority or when those in power do it.

But the good news for you is.........its just a little one. LMAO

Unregistered
    And who more importantly was the second person who signed the citation and knew it was falsified?

Are they somehow involved in the doing of nothing?

I sure hope not.

What do you think?

Was the Code Enforcement person doing the ahem er investigation somehow involved in the aforementioned presentation and aware of what the county officials want?

Would the investigation pose any threat to those aspirations and potentially embarrass them and the county?

Is the Force with me?

Is a double whammy possible?
    I later learned that the person I talked to a supervisor was the second signature on the citation and knew it was falsified. They failed to correct it or cause it to be corrected. There appears to be no record of informing anyone of the allegation so....

(c) Obstruct, delay, or prevent the communication of information relating to the commission of a felony that directly involves or affects the public agency or public entity served by the public servant.

The person doing the investigation was the same person who was aware of what county officials wanted.

Despite having record of the complaint an official document was created that appears falsified stating the original topic of the complaint was not accurate. Of course it was and it was known by that person. The document was sent to the County Administrator and since it was not accurate it did what? Cmon you know

(c) Obstruct, delay, or prevent the communication of information relating to the commission of a felony that directly involves or affects the public agency or public entity served by the public servant.

In the chain someone commented the complaint had multiple inaccuracies and that also falsified a document that did what for the veracity of the information sent back to the County Administrator and served to aid in uttering the other falsification and conceal a possible felony from being known by the County Administrator who at the time in 2014 supposedly never saw the citation.

Thats a double double whammy.

So at the moment it appears that just maybe Code Enforcement didnt want the truth to be known? And why?

Here are some possible reasons youre welcome to form your own opinion.

1. Protecting a co worker.

2. Avoiding culpability.

3. Damaging the credibility of Code Enforcement and possibly having to review a lot of cases if questioned and lots of civil exposure maybe even a class action suit.

4. Self preservation

5. Embarrassing the county and the county officials.

But the big question is why would so many people just do it and not care? Could it be because they have an air of protection and its all under control?

Im sure if the SO knew it would be a lot different right? I mean how many felonies is that now? And we all know what to do when a felony is reported to you? Right?

Unregistered
    Yeah Barn. Im obsessed. First idiots like you make me laugh uncontrollably. Second I have an attitude when it comes to breaking the law under color of authority or when those in power do it.

But the good news for you is.........its just a little one. LMAO
    You my friend are clueless..... simply clueless. But keep guessing. One day you may get one right. lol

Unregistered
    You my friend are clueless..... simply clueless. But keep guessing. One day you may get one right. lol
    Sure whatever you say hanging on my every word but yet you cant answer a simple question.

The best youll ever do in your life is comic relief.

So Ill ask you again to show how impotent you are

Is the falsificatiom of a public record or an official document a felony?

And youre relevant for what reason again other than being the model of the book Acting Dummy for Dummies?

Unregistered
    I can only imagine how anxious you must be. If you dont have meds on hand and plenty of toilet paper Ill give you some time to run to the store. Today would be a good day for you to be constipated because shortly your bowels are going to get real loose. Take your laptop into the bathroom because youll need to be close to the toilet as shook as youre going to be.

Guessing? I like it. Its too bad youre not smart enough to pay attention LMAO

Unregistered
    Let me know when youre back. Its potty time soon

Unregistered
    Any idea when all this will break publicly? Hate to give the Evil Empire time to plan their excuses and exit strategy.

The vision of those evil people who have ruined so many careers being led out in cuffs is almost too good to believe.

Unregistered
    Any idea when all this will break publicly? Hate to give the Evil Empire time to plan their excuses and exit strategy.

The vision of those evil people who have ruined so many careers being led out in cuffs is almost too good to believe.
    Hang in there. The media is watching closely and Im just warming up.

Whats been said so far is supported with proof not conjecture. Youve read whats transpired and were still in 2014.

I havent been in a deep freeze or hiding just gathering more and more. The best is yet to come.

Unregistered
    Hang in there. The media is watching closely and Im just warming up.

Whats been said so far is supported with proof not conjecture. Youve read whats transpired and were still in 2014.

I havent been in a deep freeze or hiding just gathering more and more. The best is yet to come.

Okay Erik. LOL

Unregistered
    Okay Erik. LOL
    I dont know what youre laughing at aint no Erik here. Thinkin huh thought you knew what was up? Hmmmmm not even close. Worried about sumpin? Now thats funny. Youre sweatin the rumored opposition LMAO

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast