Is there an investigation????
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is there an investigation????

Overheard some people talking about some kind of investigation on or about the county. Didnt hear a lot of details except the agency isnt conducting it. Anyone hear anything? Sounded like there was something to it. Maybe was just talk but didnt sound like it was nothing.

Unregistered
    Water meter scandal. News says it looks like a coverup. Thousands of dollars being billed to customers who hardly use water.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Water meter scandal. News says it looks like a coverup. Thousands of dollars being billed to customers who hardly use water.
    Not about water but thanks. Tried to sniff around a bit and might involve some papers that were falsified.

Unregistered
    Un huh. Sure is. And its a bigun

Unregistered
    At the last BCC meeting in Dade City on tv some guy said he reported a code enforcement citation that was supposedly falsified over a year ago and the commissioners didnt say a word and neither did the lawyer. He cant get the records and a copy of the report. Funny that none of them said anything or asked a question. Must be a reason?

Unregistered

I dont know

I dont know if it was only some bull shizt code citation if the FDLE would be required. Our detectives clearly would be the first choice on that type of case.
    Any other ideas what may be?

Unregistered
    I dont know if it was only some bull shizt code citation if the FDLE would be required. Our detectives clearly would be the first choice on that type of case.
    Maybe management had it and blew it or covered it up? What are the chances a that? Isnt falsifying a citation a felony?

Unregistered
    The county lawyer exercised his right to remain silent lol something must be up. None of em said anything

Unregistered

still

It still would be a PSO investigation
    very odd

Unregistered
    It still would be a PSO investigation
    very odd
    How do you figure if they didnt want it done? Its a felony right?

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast