Is there an investigation???? - Page 19
Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh brother. You are reaching. You have wayyyyy to much time on your hands. I have my kids pacifier if you need it.
    Dude is this the best you got? Youre over your head and out of your league. Stick with the little ones your chances are much better.

Maybe.

Unregistered
    Oh brother. You are reaching. You have wayyyyy to much time on your hands. I have my kids pacifier if you need it.
    Ace, do you know who monitors the email system? G4S, a private security company. Now pull your kids pacifier out of your sphincter, little sheepy.

Unregistered
    Ace, do you know who monitors the email system? G4S, a private security company. Now pull your kids pacifier out of your sphincter, little sheepy.
    The sphincter is full please leave a message.

Unregistered

Oh

And continued sympathies to your children.

Hold on to that pacifier tight. Its yours now.

Youre soooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd

Unregistered

Is that so?

This is going to take years off your life.

There is no BIG SCANDAL, the FDLE is not coming any time this century.
    Does anyone want to say why? I love hearing el Nacho supporters squeal...

But what are you worried about?

Unregistered

Did

Someone try and conceal some documents related to a school resource officer who wasnt always a school resource officer?

Unregistered
    Ok, I'm intrigued. If anyone has something to shed light to the citizens getting screwed on lack of true protection, please enlighten.

Unregistered
    Ok, I'm intrigued. If anyone has something to shed light to the citizens getting screwed on lack of true protection, please enlighten.
    Surely you jest? Now cmon seriously. Citizens getting screwed? Every day. Look at the clueless leadership and the BCC and how they do business. Every day.

Unregistered
    Heres a few things that should be looked at:

1. The recividist rate of county prisoners.

2. The sentencing of those prisoners. The review of every case to determine if the sentence meets the crime and the criminal. Fix whats broken.

3. End the email at the jail. Terminate the contract. Its jail not a resort.

4. Do away with the joke thats ILP. Do the job right.

5. Put leadership and experience in radio. Clearly define both.

6. End online reporting.

7. Review the academy syllabus and identify weak spots in reporting. If you dont know what they are you sure cant recognize em and this bunch doesnt appear to get it.

Unregistered
    Don't forget to add
    1) Get rid of One Solution and go back to MARS (even though majority of the agency hasn't heard of that unfortunately as it was "before their time).

2) Get rid of the body cameras. Great concept but just not practical and just something else to remember.

3) KEEP EXPEREINCED PEOPLE. THEYRE THE ONES WHO PASS KNOWLEDGE ONTO THE NEWER GUYS AND THE CITIZENS DESERVE THAT. STOP TARGETING GREAT COPS/EMPLOYEES JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

4) Fire that douchbag who is a known rat/liar who arrested the mayor of NPR's wife a few years ago.....to impress the girl he was there to impress. While you're at it, look up his DAVID history and you'll find even more violations.

Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast