H3000 - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: H3000

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is Gumby leaving? How is it possible that one man can drop morale in a district so much. Is it only hammocks or does this BS happen elsewhere? Now you have to ask permission before you work OT for Warrants or RDF!!! This place is incredible. 29s are up and they offer Comp to work Grinch Details!!
    Atleast you can even work OT. We can't work comp without asking for permission.

Unregistered

It's all about the inside of the Pants(:

Now if I get promoted pero sent to northside like the new Mid Night Sgt at Hammocks la de Los super tight pants que no puede caminar "coño". How and who do I go see to get transferred ASAP como her to a nice districto. I have a very hard buddy and look amazing and mi husband ok with chareing he no care. Where one eats one more can join de party. So what ever edvise you can give me just shoot me a reply I want to stay close and in an easy station.
    See Folks what tight pants gets you, short tours of duty. Maybe she'll make Major before JD retires officially. I will miss the sight and the movement Pero que peste de boca dios mio.

Unregistered

Les pasa por pendejos! Eat it up Morons

Atleast you can even work OT. We can't work comp without asking for permission.
    Take it and don't complain, enjoy your 8 years of misery, at least you have mommy and daddy to cry on ok

Unregistered
    the peste voca is from all the mamando to get places! Unfortunately some people have to work around here to get places!

Unregistered
    Don't be so hard on yourself, it's probably cause your so stupid and slow to see the world at MDPD how it really works. Just watch them parade in the halls in the hooker shoes or pants that are a hair line away from exploding. I regret one thing, I should of been a girl, there would of been no stoping me, to the top, all the way baby
    Hammocks is the worst district to work on at the moment,. So much injustice.

Unregistered
    Hammocks is the worst district to work on at the moment,. So much injustice.
    why is it worse place to work whats going on there?

Unregistered

Thread

Which thread do I click that doesn’t waste my time!

Unregistered
    I'm surprised she's still employed.
    I see nothing changes 4 years later. Good job little Suzy.

Unregistered

DMX 4 Lyfe

Bark!!!! Where my biatcchhheesss!!! Beeeee jeezzzy!

Unregistered
    Best District everrrrr !!!!! Okurrrrr!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast