H3000 - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: H3000

Unregistered

Hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Doral major is a midget, all small things are hyperactive. However he is the best major in MDPD and always backs up his men like a true leader, so don't knock peoples capabilities just for being hyperactive.

He's a two time back stabbing hypocrite pecker head Wiesel!

Perfect example of an aspiring politician who won't say no when he needs to unless it's to carry out malice or someone else's rathe. Remember God see it all my tiny little friend and karma is a *****, look at Gary and his karma!

Unregistered
    What's this i hear about everyone leaving the 1100's in Hammocks? They have Sat/Sun off, why would they leave a gig like that?
    Ask Sgt. Sarasa I'm sure she can give you an idea why.

Unregistered
    You mean Sarasa is still reaking havoc? I thought she'd be in the property room by now!!

Unregistered
    You mean Sarasa is still reaking havoc? I thought she'd be in the property room by now!!
    I'm surprised she's still employed.

Unregistered
    What's this i hear about everyone leaving the 1100's in Hammocks? They have Sat/Sun off, why would they leave a gig like that?
    What is the major doing about it?

Unregistered
    What's the major doing about that?? Not a damn thing. No one cares about mids over there.

Unregistered

Girl Power!

What is the major doing about it?
    Hammocks is all about girl power now folks Major is allowing all that cap to go on. She figures just add more crap to the shot hole Gumby has done till now. That way when he's gone she can turn things around and blame his dumb ass and look like the best female major. Let's not forget who really runs that district or at least thinks he runs the district thru fear, intimidation, and harassment. Yes you guessed it old baldy organstump himself. He put Big Head Plulmer there and he just destroyed the place just ask the PBA, greviances up the l yin yan. The hot head no brains idiot couldn't last there now he couldn't handle special patrol section either. He but just got sent to ECB, wow he will shine there for sure. That guy has no idea what real police work is, whole career based on BS hot air.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    can someone tell me what's up with this guy? He seems to be 100 miles a minute and all over the place
    hes one of the best lt's this department has he backs up his officers all the way

Unregistered
    hes one of the best lt's this department has he backs up his officers all the way
    Ok rookie, keep telling yourself that. We'll see how good he is after one of you cause a 3-17 trying to do police work.

Unregistered

H300

Lt. Romero has been the best Lt I've worked for. Pro police work all the way and willing to recognize officers WHO WORK. Has to clear slugs off of milking calls: yes. Hyper: yes. But that's what he's known for, and it's not a bad thing. He balances what comes down from the top and the wants of his subordinates well. Plus he's out there 19ing cars left and right. Which tells me he moved up the latter bc he's smart but misses police work like any real cop would.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast