H3000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: H3000

Unregistered

Hammocks

I said he was the best Lt in Hammocks at the moment. Not in the County. And that says a lot about the remaining garbage in Hammocks. Don't even let me begin about H1000. Everyone in Hammocks is worried about Morale all of a sudden. Theres no way to cure the damage that has been done. Some of the rookie Sgts are trying their hardest to make a difference and turn things around. But even they have to deal with the garbage being dumped on them from above. Then you have Senior Sgts trying to take advantage and manipulate the rookie brass to get their way all the time.
    You know how to boost Morale? Let officers do police work and don't worry about calls holding, don't take away their cars for bullshit crashes, don't gig them on bullshit paperwork issues. Don't gig them on acquiring 1 hour of OT for a good catch, how about you PRAISE them and say good job once in a while.
    How is it that other districts pay OT out the ASS but Hammocks scrutinizes every minute that goes over.

Unregistered
    Why don't you get off your lazy ass and take a promotional exam so the dept can see what a real supervisor is like. Your very good at criticizing. Now crawl back into the hole you came out of.

Unregistered

Repeat after me!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said he was the best Lt in Hammocks at the moment. Not in the County. And that says a lot about the remaining garbage in Hammocks. Don't even let me begin about H1000. Everyone in Hammocks is worried about Morale all of a sudden. Theres no way to cure the damage that has been done. Some of the rookie Sgts are trying their hardest to make a difference and turn things around. But even they have to deal with the garbage being dumped on them from above. Then you have Senior Sgts trying to take advantage and manipulate the rookie brass to get their way all the time.
    You know how to boost Morale? Let officers do police work and don't worry about calls holding, don't take away their cars for bullshit crashes, don't gig them on bullshit paperwork issues. Don't gig them on acquiring 1 hour of OT for a good catch, how about you PRAISE them and say good job once in a while.
    How is it that other districts pay OT out the ASS but Hammocks scrutinizes every minute that goes over.
    GUMBY! Yes GUMBY "The CZAR" is the cause of all of Hammocks Financial issues. What you all need to do is grow some balls and character. Go file your greviances and complaints, play by the book and see how shit starts to float out. GUM ball shod spend his last months at propert and evidence so he can see how much he will be missed. Now as far as working calls stop *****ing just handle your calls like your suppose to and stop trying to go get coffee every chance you get all over the district. Visit your girl or boy friends when your not busy or on a call, handle what ever call you get rookie be glad you have a job and that mommy or daddies connections got you in cause that's all we been getting lately from new hires. Retirees family garbage, slugs, cowards, lazy, and worthless next generation. Yes generation X and Y had some real pieces of crap but this generation is crap. Worst part is their parents have been coaching them after they get in. Can't wait to see what this next few class brings in, I am sure the tattoos and beards will be on. Maybe even Mary Jane will be allowed to be smoked on brakes since that's what we will be hiring "chronic users" with civil citations.

Unregistered

Promo Material

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and take a promotional exam so the dept can see what a real supervisor is like. Your very good at criticizing. Now crawl back into the hole you came out of.
    Now if I get promoted pero sent to northside like the new Mid Night Sgt at Hammocks la de Los super tight pants que no puede caminar "coño". How and who do I go see to get transferred ASAP como her to a nice districto. I have a very hard buddy and look amazing and mi husband ok with chareing he no care. Where one eats one more can join de party. So what ever edvise you can give me just shoot me a reply I want to stay close and in an easy station.

Unregistered
    Tight pants will sometimes do the trick to get into an easy district! But how do you get promoted to Sgt from GIU and go downstairs in the same "F"ing district? They didn't even send this one out of the district!!! And now she's knocked up! Let's do the math, promoted 3 months ago, knocked up for 9, Maternity leave! So she'll clear probation without ever doing a use of force or officer crash, then I'm sure there will be a GIU Sgt position waiting for her upon return!!!! Gotta love it

Unregistered

Really who?

Tight pants will sometimes do the trick to get into an easy district! But how do you get promoted to Sgt from GIU and go downstairs in the same "F"ing district? They didn't even send this one out of the district!!! And now she's knocked up! Let's do the math, promoted 3 months ago, knocked up for 9, Maternity leave! So she'll clear probation without ever doing a use of force or officer crash, then I'm sure there will be a GIU Sgt position waiting for her upon return!!!! Gotta love it

No, pero quien and what district. Dale que las chismosas have to know.

Unregistered
    Nope... Probation get put on hold until you are back on full duty for 12 months.

Getting pregnant at probation time (out of academy & promotional) is an old trick; they had to make a rule for that a few years back.

Unregistered
    Maybe promotions should be based on merit instead of a test. Ever thought of that asswipe? Of course not, because you're a zero but knows how to study for a test. This department is in the condition that it's in because of promotional exams.

Unregistered
    I worked with Romero as a silver badge in NORTHSIDE years ago. He was a good silver badge back then and was a worker.
    He has always been a little hyperactive. Not sure that"s a bad thing. I remember the major of Doral being hyperactive as a silver badge too. Guess what, he hasn't changed either! Good for them!!!!!!
    The Doral major is a midget, all small things are hyperactive. However he is the best major in MDPD and always backs up his men like a true leader, so don't knock peoples capabilities just for being hyperactive.

Unregistered
    What's this i hear about everyone leaving the 1100's in Hammocks? They have Sat/Sun off, why would they leave a gig like that?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast