H3000
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: H3000

Unregistered

H3000

Can someone tell me what's up with this guy? He seems to be 100 miles a minute and all over the place

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me what's up with this guy? He seems to be 100 miles a minute and all over the place
    What's the name ?

Unregistered
    What's up with all the newly promoted sergeants & lieutenants that get sent to hammocks? They all suck! They can't control their squads. People calling out, other areas having to pick up the slack for other areas, sergeants having to be 09 qsk because the PPOs don't clear.

How times have changed! Before our pay cuts it was normal to have 20 calls holding in hammocks. Now we get paid less, have less man power, yet how dare there be 5 calls holding "use them district wide". Brace yourself rookie supervisors! It's a long road ahead!

Unregistered
    It's not the rookie supervisors fault. I blame the Mayor, and Director. They want everyone to do more with less. Not even the PBA can stop this. Speaking of PBA... where is the money that is owed to us? Soon the US Supreme Court will have to decide what a county does.

Unregistered
    It's not the rookie supervisors fault. I blame the Mayor, and Director. They want everyone to do more with less. Not even the PBA can stop this. Speaking of PBA... where is the money that is owed to us? Soon the US Supreme Court will have to decide what a county does.
    It is the fault of the rookie SGTs & LTs. They're the ones who demand units to handle calls district wide. It's mainly an afternoons problem. Day shift doesn't have this issue. It happens sometimes on mids but it's every day on afternoons!

Unregistered
    H3000 is probably the best Lt they have in hammocks right now! He might be all over but he is a stand up guy! He's not out looking to make examples out of anyone or gig you on bullshit like some Lts who recently got promoted!

Unregistered
    Lieutenant who?

Unregistered
    H3000 is probably the best Lt they have in hammocks right now! He might be all over but he is a stand up guy! He's not out looking to make examples out of anyone or gig you on bullshit like some Lts who recently got promoted!
    Stand up? Do you even know what this guy was doing prior to being promoted? He's such a stand up guy that he has a roll call about calls holding. Talks about how he doesn't care if they hold. Yeah, bs! The second it's holding for 30mins "use them district wide".

Unregistered
    Lt Romero is a loser and should be sent to Northside to get a taste of real police work.

Unregistered
    Lt Romero is a loser and should be sent to Northside to get a taste of real police work.
    I worked with Romero as a silver badge in NORTHSIDE years ago. He was a good silver badge back then and was a worker.
    He has always been a little hyperactive. Not sure that"s a bad thing. I remember the major of Doral being hyperactive as a silver badge too. Guess what, he hasn't changed either! Good for them!!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast