Watch out

Thread: Watch out

Unregistered

Watch out

Word is Pelfrey is bringing Mike ******** to North Port and making him a Captain because he cannot achieve it at the SSO on his own. Youve been forewarned! If you step on his toes or dont do what he tells you, you WILL be out of a job!!!! He gets away with murder at the SSO and the Sheriff allows it. He has already been caught lying in Federal court in 1995. Better watch your ass! Id like to say our loss is your gain but in this case I feel for you.

Unregistered
    Mike M E R C U R I O

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is Pelfrey is bringing Mike ******** to North Port and making him a Captain because he cannot achieve it at the SSO on his own. Youve been forewarned! If you step on his toes or dont do what he tells you, you WILL be out of a job!!!! He gets away with murder at the SSO and the Sheriff allows it. He has already been caught lying in Federal court in 1995. Better watch your ass! Id like to say our loss is your gain but in this case I feel for you.
    Perhaps you maybe referring to the last commander position that is not going to be filled till April.
    Speculation is that the job was being held till April when said appointed person was set to retrie. Got anything on that end.

Unregistered
    I would have thought that Pelfrey would have brought his bestie, Ricky B down with him. When will that happen?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would have thought that Pelfrey would have brought his bestie, Ricky B down with him. When will that happen?

If you get that bug eyed Beasley ya best stay clear! He is as much a backstabber and asskisser as Pelfrey and doesnt know shit about law enforcement, although he will tell you he does. Bad enough you are gonna get M e r c u r i o but if you get them both, youre agency is ****ed!