Poor command staff

Unregistered

Poor command staff

Unprofessional command staff, unaware of how to truly run a real department, their lack of people skills, education and real experience shows in their poor decision making when it comes to the department. With that said, beware of dedicating any of your time to this department, your commitment will never be appreciated nor valued. You will be loved one day and fired the next. True fear doesn't come from the Indians but the command staff.

Unregistered
    Wonder why the thread of hiring thugs & gang bangers was closed?

Unregistered
    The command staff doesn't know " there ass from a hole in the ground". The department is being run by three lieutenants. Two of which have never actually done any real police work. The third lieutenant the only one with actual real experience is to old and senile to remember anything about it. Word of advice, resign and cut your losses because you will all be fired soon very very soon. God bless the officers still working there. Apply out ASAP if you haven't already lol.

Unregistered

Command

The lieutenants are constantly playing dumb, dumber, and dumbest. Who will take the cake today?

Unregistered

Com. Staff

who's the third Lt (TP) (Alu) (?)

Unregistered
    Old and senile... Sounds like JA to me.

Unregistered
    And I see a new vacancy announcement for Chief is posted, again. Is the current Chief aware of this? I have not seen such turnover with a Chief of Police position ever. Except for that guy years ago, Zurrecha (spelling?), it seems they change Chiefs every year or two. Insane.

Unregistered
    Now I see in addition to a new Chief, they are seeking a background investigator.

sitting bull
    i made a thread about them

the 3 stooges a.k.a

Lt. Sking graph Lt. Potato head and Lt. Gilf

these 3 are responsible for the final nail in the coffin that is milk-n-cookies