Ian Doriot new assignment - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Ian take that fat slob Wolfe that your banging with you to Pompano.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ian take that fat slob Wolfe that your banging with you to Pompano.
    What happened to CS's gf he was banging? The one he disgraced himself with?

Unregistered
    Who is fatter Dorito or Rat Boy Iosia?

Unregistered

how's that?

Deputy (roid) hamas.

Ians stepson
    Ian, your a great guy.
    It took me until I was 24 years old to think for myself and I loved u like a father. You tried very hard to help me in any way you knew possible. I lived with you for several years and want u to know I still think of you because u did make an impact on me. If anyone can come out and speak on your behalf I would do it in a heart beat. Some one who is trying to black mail you and not show there face is a coward and always will be. Your a man of position and u stand for your character and let no one change u. You've come very far in life and no one can bring u down. I hope we can link up soon. Please find me as ive been trying to find u. Please.

Unregistered

Where is he now

I thought Ian quit or died. I haven’t heard his name or seen him in years.

Unregistered
    Ian is back to his same old self bashing deputies and anyone he can. Poor guy is under so much stress. If he’s by himself he can’t leave early. If he’s not he’s gone at 3. Why does he protect JM the Deputy who is afraid of him self. If you look back he gave Deputy JM off for training for several days when in fact he was at the Sheriff’ Golf Tournament. Good thing he was in training those days. He has give. Him off so many times and left him on schedule. I wonder if he is give slips to payroll.

I heard a rumor he was going to a specialized unit o wait he said that. Lies lies lies. How’s you car did you get your feelings hurt. Poor guy. The shift has gone to hell thank you for being an amazing leader.
    Comments? Want to see a video of his roll call?

Unregistered
    Wonder if sarge will show up this week

Unregistered
    Now that he’s off the road what’s he going to do without his dispatcher girlfriend? Watch out ladies he’s back on the prowl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought Ian quit or died. I haven’t heard his name or seen him in years.
    We couldn’t be that lucky.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast