+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107
 
  1. #1
    UnregisteredIan
    Guest

    Ian Doriot new assignment

    Once upon a time there was a Sgt named Ian, who thought he was cool as the actor Liam. He once supervised the traffic unit under a shady regime, while trying to impress the ladies with that steroid gleam. His responsibility as PBA Board of Director, was to personally be Lamberti's protector. But, in 2012, his world came crashing down, as you can see by his frown. What will Ian do, now that his life has drastically changed, and before he becomes hopelessly deranged. Ian, please go, before the stress forces you to become a John Doe.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That was so true about that piece of shit!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredIan View Post
    Once upon a time there was a Sgt named Ian, who thought he was cool as the actor Liam. He once supervised the traffic unit under a shady regime, while trying to impress the ladies with that steroid gleam. His responsibility as PBA Board of Director, was to personally be Lamberti's protector. But, in 2012, his world came crashing down, as you can see by his frown. What will Ian do, now that his life has drastically changed, and before he becomes hopelessly deranged. Ian, please go, before the stress forces you to become a John Doe.
    What have we here, laddie? Mysterious scribblings? A secret code? Oh, poems, no less! Poems, everybody!

    The laddie reckons himself a poet!

    LOL

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Did Doriot finally get what he had coming to him?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    All roads lead back to pompano!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    And don't you dare step one foot in that motor barn!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If Dorito's really heading back to Pompano, justice will have been served! He hates Adkins and did everything he could to back stab him. If he won't quit, Pompano comes a close second!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    what

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And don't you dare step one foot in that motor barn!
    Is he coming back to the road....oh good I can't wait to work for that rat Phuck. He dropped dime on me and I'll make sure he gets his

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sorry all, he's not going back to pompano...look farther north

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Dorito's really heading back to Pompano, justice will have been served! He hates Adkins and did everything he could to back stab him. If he won't quit, Pompano comes a close second!
    The fact that Adkins hates him is bad enough, but whats even worse is he has to face C.S. friends after disgracing his memory. D-11 will never forget that. Time to face the music.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •