How's St Pete now 2015 heard it sucked in the past - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    From what I hear, PPark has some issues and it is not the greatest small department to work for

Pick a place that people are happy at. Largo is good, PCSO (it's big but people are for the most part happy there), Clearwater, TPD.

This place has some serious issues (from political to just overall negativity). "It's like that everywhere" but consider how happy officers are when you pick a dept. to work for. Morale goes a very long way.

BA in what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not trolling I'm dead ass serious about the question I read past post about how terrible it was but I'm trying to see if things have changed I'm stationed in GA plan on moving to Tampa or St Pete because they sponsor members through the academy I can save my GI Bill to finish my BA.
    You wouldn't like it here. SPPD requires written reports that don't involve run-on sentences that involve a single period.

party pooper
    A self-anointed editor ^ who's got nothing to contribute but proofreading. You must be areal hit at parties. Everyone dreads getting your grammatically correct text messages, too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BA in what? View Post
    You wouldn't like it here. SPPD requires written reports that don't involve run-on sentences that involve a single period.
    And they require you to be overweight judging by the look of most of the department

Bi pole

Things to do when you're manic: post on LeoAffairs

Good grammar doesn't mean you're right, Janet.
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...hat-time/page2
    I've made a copy of your post so it can be followed up on with the SPPD internal affairs along with the rest of the information being put together.

Unregistered

Smh

And they require you to be overweight judging by the look of most of the department
    I'm thinking about just staying in the military or forget about the SPPD nobody have anything positive to say the sponsorship was the reason I looked into the PD I may need to start looking at Hillsbourough a lot harder...

Unregistered

Not a Troll

Take your troll azz out of here. You don't even sound remotely legit.
    I'm stationed in GA my enlistment up early next year I have family in FL so I was think about getting out the military and joining a police force. The reason I'm looking so deep into St. Pete because many departments in that area don't sponsor cadets my family lives in Tampa/Brandon area I didn't want to be in Tampa or Hillsbourough because to me that's too close. So you ****ing idiots stop saying troll go away if you have a valuable opinion about the Police Dept let me hear it and if you don't go read a book. If you can read a message and determine if someone is legit or not you should use that strange gift for something useful. So if you don't have no information that's helpful shut up and color.

Sysop
    It's sad when someone appears to asking a legitimate question about applying for your agency and gets slammed. For those of you who answered the author honestly about the problems in St. Pete, I thank you. There are many fine officers with the St. Pete Police Department and I have made many friends there, but it is no secret that problems plaque the City and SPPD.

Unregistered

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    It's sad when someone appears to asking a legitimate question about applying for your agency and gets slammed. For those of you who answered the author honestly about the problems in St. Pete, I thank you. There are many fine officers with the St. Pete Police Department and I have made many friends there, but it is no secret that problems plaque the City and SPPD.
    Are you still employee there or have you moved on?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12