Hank Shirah for Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Registered Voter

Hank Shirah for Sheriff

This just in....Hank Shirah is running for Sheriff. This could be a big game changer especially for Bob.

Unregistered
    No it won't. Everyone should know that the more people that enter the race the more it benefits Bob. They will fight it out and he will prevail due through attrition.

Unregistered
    If Bob was the incumbent I woukd agree but he's not. In fact I think the op is right in that with Hank in the mix you can expect a show down. Unless Roper runs again on the independent ticket I see a run off between Bob and Hank. Both are well qualified to be Sheriff, despite Bob's unpopular persona, and both have many years experience with Santa Rosa. I, too, am withdrawing my support for Bob in favor of Hank.

Unregistered
    Hank Shirah.................seriously???

Unregistered
    Don't know which one has a bigger ego between the two. I hope Hank has overcome some of his bipolar-ism, that would be a long 4 years of ups and downs. And Bob, that speaks for itself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes BOB Hank Shirah. A far better candidate than you you [removed].
    Will you be handing in your letter of resignation on the day after the election, or wait until Bob takes office? No need for a two week notice.
    Last edited by MOD 673; 10-18-2015 at 05:37 AM.

Unregistered
    [removed original quoted post for TOU violation]

I will agree, Hank is peculiar alright, that's a little understated. He just needs to decide if he's a drinker, a cigar smoker or a Bible-thumper, all three get confusing and he has cycled through them all many, many times over the years. I also agree on the assessment of the other guy, no doubt at all. surely someone worthwhile will run and offer a solid choice rather than a "lesser of two evil" choice candidate.
    Last edited by MOD 673; 10-18-2015 at 05:36 AM.

Unregistered
    Don't know much about Roy but the last poster has it right with HS. HS seems to be a wreck most of the time, always has been.

Unregistered
    I want to give Bob a call, then stick my ass to the phone and rip the nastiest and loudest egg fart of my life.

Unregistered
    Bob you really stink now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast