Non violent complaint required three units.

Unregistered

Non violent complaint required three units.

Non violent nor escalating situation at our local Wal-Mart required three units to responded to make one arrest.

Could someone explain why?

Unregistered
    If you're going to come on here and be a complaining little asshole, at least leave your name. If you were not there and involved in the call, mind your own ****ing business. You have now idea what your talking about. I can only
    Imagine who is posting, considering who was working today.

Unregistered
    Why so defensive? That is unless there was some overkill in how it was handled?
    Two marked units and the Kevin lacky in the unmarked beige Ford. WINK WINK.
    That must have been one tuff young female guys.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Name please?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're going to come on here and be a complaining little asshole, at least leave your name. If you were not there and involved in the call, mind your own ****ing business. You have now idea what your talking about. I can only
    Says the one who posts under a guest account... where is YOUR name at the end of that unbecoming tirade Stud? yeah, I didn't think so.

it is a valid question and asked respectfully. I was not there, nor involved in the call but it is his (her) business, it is my business.. it is every taxpayer of this city's business and until we get an Administration that does its job.. I am most certain more and more taxpayers and good cops will be outing the issues. Don't like it? Tough.

Unregistered
    I just asked a reasonable question regarding the use of manpower on our beleaguered department.
    We must be in one hell of a state when we have to send a marked K-9 unit to Wal-Mart for something other then an actual K-9 required incident.

Unregistered
    WTF! So now if someone ask a question they are a complainer?
    Correction a "complaining little asswhole."
    Just the kind of professionalism one is coming to expect from our department.

Unregistered
    You know that is almost word for word the exact same thing that was first posted when the Tomy topic was started.
    We know how that story turned out, right Officer "Just a Nip"?