DUI - fired, drunk on duty - 8 hours suspension - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, you clearly never worked for Rice
    I worked under Coleman and Rice. Gualtieri is even more corrupt.

Unregistered
    I worked under Coleman and Rice. Gualtieri is even more corrupt.
    You sound like you worked "under" them. Did their balls slap your ass much? You are so full of shit.

Unregistered
    You sound like you worked "under" them. Did their balls slap your ass much? You are so full of shit.
    No but you sound like a real expert on the subject of balls slapping your ass. Maybe you will get a promotion out of it.

Unregistered

Did you hear

The dude, I'm sorry chief, that started all of this mess got his car stolen the other day. His story was barely a blip on the news because they kept it hush hush....I find it ironic that they put Z on blast, but obviously hold themselves to a different, more relaxed standard. The karma train is at the station....

Unregistered
    The dude, I'm sorry chief, that started all of this mess got his car stolen the other day. His story was barely a blip on the news because they kept it hush hush....I find it ironic that they put Z on blast, but obviously hold themselves to a different, more relaxed standard. The karma train is at the station....
    You mean the police department's car was stolen with the keys in it, not his. Just the one he is assigned.

Unregistered

Roger dodger

You mean the police department's car was stolen with the keys in it, not his. Just the one he is assigned.
    I think both options are embarrassing given the circumstances.

Unregistered
    Your boy "Z" is a d bag

Unregistered
    They buried the story because it makes Gualtieri look bad for the coverup. If a deputy's Tahoe was stolen because he left the keys in it Gualtieri would hammer him. It's all dirty politics.

Unregistered
    They buried the story because it makes Gualtieri look bad for the coverup. If a deputy's Tahoe was stolen because he left the keys in it Gualtieri would hammer him. It's all dirty politics.
    What the hell you rambling about? The Sheriff has no authority over a police chief. If you think there was a cover up or the Gulfport Police Chief should be disciplined then call the Gulfport Mayor. This has nothing to do with the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    The St Pete chief helped cover it up, not the sheriff. SPPD finally released the info to the media yesterday and it's a bit of creative writing, pinning the blame on the G'port chief's wife for leaving her car unlocked with the chief's cruiser keys in it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast