Promotions - All Threads Combined - Page 99
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    one less than where you are
    Lol, nice one. Im in the 60s. And honestly have no clue what to expect. Hope those of you who made it get promoted soon.

Unregistered

Unhappy

I don't know what is worse, coming out on the bottom of the list or not making the list at all. I guess the later since I can at least deny I even took the test. << feeling humiliated and promise to kill it next time >>

Unregistered
    I don't know what is worse, coming out on the bottom of the list or not making the list at all. I guess the later since I can at least deny I even took the test. << feeling humiliated and promise to kill it next time >>
    There's always a next time brother.

Unregistered
    Can anyone advise approximately how many promotions are reasonably expected from this new list? Thank you.
    At least 30-40 sergeants. Anything after that is uncertain. I'd say anything past 80 doesn't stand a chance.

Unregistered
    At least 30-40 sergeants. Anything after that is uncertain. I'd say anything past 80 doesn't stand a chance.
    Thank you for the response. I'm low 60s but im not getting my hopes up. I will definitely hit the books harder next time. Good luck to everyone.

Unregistered
    There's always a next time brother.
    yes, thanks.

Unregistered
    60 max, more than 60 is stretching it.

Unregistered
    Do not listen to anybody here. The previous list was supposed to be the list to be in, and only 90+ people were promoted. The previous list which was insignificant promoted 130+. Nobody knows what the future holds.

Unregistered
    60 max, more than 60 is stretching it.
    Perfect estimate... even 60 is pushing it.

Unregistered
    First few promotions should come late December ,early January . This is the latest rumor Mr. Unregistered has heard .

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast