Promotions - All Threads Combined - Page 11
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Promotions Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess no transfer/promotional list today.

All promotions cancelled till after the Black Panther Concert in April. Remember let them make it OT or Alpha Brovo ok let's go PBA stand with your brothers in Blue

Unregistered

Get over it. Blacks had to get over slavery

Why would logical and pragmatic thinking people continue their stupid racism. Beyonce is a great artist who simply made a political statement. When the Pope went to Cuba it was a good deed. Yet when the President plans to go you silly people criticize him. The Pope and the Catholic Church are against birth control, but they support same sex marriage. Why would anyone be against a artist like Beyonce who clearly exercised her First AMENDMENT Rights.

That fat cop from the City should have said Boycott the Superbowl not the Beautiful Black Queen B. He probably watched the whole show and after getting turned on decided to be a HYPOCRITE. Why do blacks and Cubans hate each other? Cops are the most ignorant and hypocritical people there are. I am so glad to be white and pure blood. Because if I had to be a Colombian or Puerto Rican who had to choose between you stupid cops who hate each other over race I would run to an Argentinian. COPS ARE FOOLS TO KEEP HATING PEOPLE OVER THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. WE AS WHITE PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU ALL. LET GIMENEZ BEAT THE HELL OUT OF MDPD AND THE PBA.

BEYONCE FOREVER

Unregistered
    Why would logical and pragmatic thinking people continue their stupid racism. Beyonce is a great artist who simply made a political statement. When the Pope went to Cuba it was a good deed. Yet when the President plans to go you silly people criticize him. The Pope and the Catholic Church are against birth control, but they support same sex marriage. Why would anyone be against a artist like Beyonce who clearly exercised her First AMENDMENT Rights.

That fat cop from the City should have said Boycott the Superbowl not the Beautiful Black Queen B. He probably watched the whole show and after getting turned on decided to be a HYPOCRITE. Why do blacks and Cubans hate each other? Cops are the most ignorant and hypocritical people there are. I am so glad to be white and pure blood. Because if I had to be a Colombian or Puerto Rican who had to choose between you stupid cops who hate each other over race I would run to an Argentinian. COPS ARE FOOLS TO KEEP HATING PEOPLE OVER THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. WE AS WHITE PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU ALL. LET GIMENEZ BEAT THE HELL OUT OF MDPD AND THE PBA.

BEYONCE FOREVER
    1. The Pope and the catholic church Is NOT against birth control ... there against Abortions, which in the eyes of the Lord, is considered Murder !

2. The church and the Pope, do NOT embrace same sex marriage.

3. You write, with a Lot of Soul and not enough caucasian ....

Get your facts straight, before you run your lips !

Unregistered
    1. The Pope and the catholic church Is NOT against birth control ... there against Abortions, which in the eyes of the Lord, is considered Murder !

2. The church and the Pope, do NOT embrace same sex marriage.

3. You write, with a Lot of Soul and not enough caucasian ....

Get your facts straight, before you run your lips !
    The Catholic Church IS against any form of birth control; i.e. condom, pull out, pills, ect.

Anything that interrupts the natural act is not permissible.

In 1968, Pope Paul VI issued his landmark encyclical letter Humanae Vitae (Latin, "Human Life"), which reemphasized the Church’s constant teaching that it is always intrinsically wrong to use contraception to prevent new human beings from coming into existence.

Contraception is "any action which, either in anticipation of the conjugal act [sexual intercourse], or in its accomplishment, or in the development of its natural consequences, proposes, whether as an end or as a means, to render procreation impossible" (Humanae Vitae 14). This includes sterilization, condoms and other barrier methods, spermicides, coitus interruptus (withdrawal method), the Pill, and all other such methods.

Unregistered
    ....and are definitely against same sex marriage.

"Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection" (CCC 2357– 2359).

Unregistered
    Promotions this Friday

Unregistered
    Promotions this Friday
    That's the rumor

Unregistered
    Heard the same thing. Hearing anywhere between 4-10. Anyone have better info?

Unregistered
    Heard the same thing. Hearing anywhere between 4-10. Anyone have better info?
    Heard 6 Sgt , 3 Lt , 2 Capt , 1 major 1 chief

Unregistered
    Hot off the press..... definately promotions this year.

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast