Promotions - All Threads Combined - Page 88
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing 5-7 sgts and 3 Lt's ,those are the rumors Mr. Unregistered is hearing.
    Damn I thought there were more Lts vacancies or retirements

Unregistered
    So is tomorrow the big day, or what?? Where are my conspiracy theorist

Unregistered
    So is tomorrow the big day, or what?? Where are my conspiracy theorist
    I doubt it. Tomorrow is payday. The list will probably come out next Friday.

Unregistered
    This bullshit of them not promoting is getting old very quickly. I've asked all over the place and it doesn't seem like they will be promoting many sergeants or lieutents. if ur below 10 on the sergeants listed ur ****ed. The sad part is that they have at least 16 positions that r open for sergeants that they have not filled.

Unregistered
    Don't worry... November 18 is right around the corner. That day a lot of people are getting promoted to sergeant.

Unregistered
    This bullshit of them not promoting is getting old very quickly. I've asked all over the place and it doesn't seem like they will be promoting many sergeants or lieutents. if ur below 10 on the sergeants listed ur ****ed. The sad part is that they have at least 16 positions that r open for sergeants that they have not filled.
    It's easy, it happened before and it's always going to happen again and again. The last list was extended because of it by the PBA. They have to fill the vacant slots.

Unregistered
    It's easy, it happened before and it's always going to happen again and again. The last list was extended because of it by the PBA. They have to fill the vacant slots.
    I understand what ur saying, but they keep insisting that all of the vacancies have been filled as stated in the PBA contract. According, to the numbers they r not following the PBA rule.

Unregistered
    You guys are pathetic coming on here *****ing that they aren't promoting. You didn't earn it. You bombed the test, get over it!

Unregistered
    I understand what ur saying, but they keep insisting that all of the vacancies have been filled as stated in the PBA contract. According, to the numbers they r not following the PBA rule.
    I guess is time for the PBA to earn their money.

Unregistered
    You guys are pathetic coming on here *****ing that they aren't promoting. You didn't earn it. You bombed the test, get over it!
    You're not even in promotional range. You should be studying right now. Mind your own business.

Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast