PBA Mass Exodus
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA Mass Exodus

Unregistered

PBA Mass Exodus

I was really considering keeping PBA until last night. That was the final nail in the coffin for me.
    Not only has PBA rid themselves (and the members, too) of anything resembling a competent legal team, but Jeff in all of his glory announced last night that Meghan...backstabbing, manipulative, in-it-for-herself, the "Big Show" Meghan Anderson will be staying on the Board. You have got to be kidding me.

What is Marano's end game here? Is IUPA secretly paying him to crumble PBA. I hope someone is because surely he will need some fruit of his efforts.

I really, really feel sorry for anyone who is still blinded by PBA's bs. I am almost wondering if no union would be better, but I will take my chances with IUPA. Can't be worse than this crap.

Unregistered
    I was thinking along the same lines. I heard about Megan but wasnt sure it was true.
    The best thing IUPA has going for them is that it is BSO run. We need BSO negotiating our contract, not former Hollywood and whoever Lee Martin wasn't ashamed to work for.
    The best from BSO that PBA had to offer is Debbie and look what they have done to her. I guess Debbie didn't conform to Jeff's standards when she actually had us deputies best interests at heart, not just free lunches, cigars and backdoor deals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was really considering keeping PBA until last night. That was the final nail in the coffin for me.
    Not only has PBA rid themselves (and the members, too) of anything resembling a competent legal team, but Jeff in all of his glory announced last night that Meghan...backstabbing, manipulative, in-it-for-herself, the "Big Show" Meghan Anderson will be staying on the Board. You have got to be kidding me.

What is Marano's end game here? Is IUPA secretly paying him to crumble PBA. I hope someone is because surely he will need some fruit of his efforts.

I really, really feel sorry for anyone who is still blinded by PBA's bs. I am almost wondering if no union would be better, but I will take my chances with IUPA. Can't be worse than this crap.
    Spot on, It really seemed like the PBA was doing everything possible to lose BSO. Its hard to believe they are really that incompetent but I guess they are. I faxed my application to IUPA this week like everyone else.

Unregistered
    The more of us who sign up with IUPA the stronger our union will become. Some guys out there have this strange loyalty to the PBA, just because of their name or something.

Unregistered
    In 1 week, 500 new members have joined IUPA. Jeff Marano has fired the man who loaned the PBA $300,000 when they needed it the most (Alfaro). Lawyers are leaving the PBA for IUPA with more to come. Staff workers were let go today and one week from now, the PBA will see the first big drop in deposits because payroll deduction is no longer an option. With all of this, Marano still thinks that BSO will come back to him. When will the PBA wake up. It is not low pay and moral, it is the PBA that is the problem. A fool could tell you right now that the PBA will never support the Sheriff in 2016 and they will most likely pull some stunt to embarrass the agency because the PBA blames the Sheriff for their problems. Marano, you are the problem !!!!!

Unregistered
    In 1 week, 500 new members have joined IUPA. Jeff Marano has fired the man who loaned the PBA $300,000 when they needed it the most (Alfaro). Lawyers are leaving the PBA for IUPA with more to come. Staff workers were let go today and one week from now, the PBA will see the first big drop in deposits because payroll deduction is no longer an option. With all of this, Marano still thinks that BSO will come back to him. When will the PBA wake up. It is not low pay and moral, it is the PBA that is the problem. A fool could tell you right now that the PBA will never support the Sheriff in 2016 and they will most likely pull some stunt to embarrass the agency because the PBA blames the Sheriff for their problems. Marano, you are the problem !!!!!
    Even the few guys in my District that voted for the PBA in the PERC election have now dropped the PBA and faxed the application to IUPA.

PBA- When you come to last page close the book.

Unregistered
    Even the few guys in my District that voted for the PBA in the PERC election have now dropped the PBA and faxed the application to IUPA.

PBA- When you come to last page close the book.
    Why didn't they drop the apps off at the IUPA office?

Unregistered
    Why didn't they drop the apps off at the IUPA office?
    Because it is easier to send them over than to drive to Plantation.
    I am assuming that was a dig at them not having an office, but your information is clearly mistaken.

Please, humor us all. Advise how having needless overhead before the election was won would have been a great idea? Look at the mess PBA has made with overhead and needless expenditures.

Nice try, though. Why don't you stick to driving to PBA's building, while they still have one.

Unregistered
    Because it is easier to send them over than to drive to Plantation.
    I am assuming that was a dig at them not having an office, but your information is clearly mistaken.

Please, humor us all. Advise how having needless overhead before the election was won would have been a great idea? Look at the mess PBA has made with overhead and needless expenditures.

Nice try, though. Why don't you stick to driving to PBA's building, while they still have one.
    Why are still talking about the PBA?

Unregistered
    Why are still talking about the PBA?
    Unfortunately, the Broward PBA has begun the procedure for bankruptcy filing... The state PBA will be assuming the BCPBAs role shortly.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast