Campaigh volunteers For Israel 2016.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Campaigh volunteers For Israel 2016.

Apparently S.I. have done such a fantastic job that some volunteers from the former Sheriff are now helping Israel's camp and this is causing that some Israel's volunteers from the past election get angry since they are vindictive and not condone those volunteers.

The drama continues. More will be revealed and this my friends are only the beginning stay tune.

Unregisteredoop

Jealous

So sad. Are you a little jealous because you don't have a candidate to support?

Unregistered

Lol

Yeah I heard they hired one of the Lamberti's volunteers too.

Unregistered
    The Israel people are just fine with the old Lamberti people volunteering for his campaign. Funniest was when I saw a photo on Israel's campaign page of former Lamberti "commander" Michael Calderon posing with Israel at his campaign fundraiser last month ...... and they are clearly mocking Lamberti by posing with Lamberti's signature thumbs-up pose. I heard from friends that Lamberti got and didn't like their joking about him, so he called Calderon and screamed at him that he is now on his growing "traitors list." Just sad and pathetic, Al.

Unregistered

Volunteers

I can see why some of the past Sheriffs volunteers are helping SI; he has done a great job. GO SCOTT ISRAEL/2016.

Unregistered
    They're only helping because Israel gives out promotions to higherranks and cush jobs to ALL those who help him. What a deal!

Unregistered

Did you get fired by Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They're only helping because Israel gives out promotions to higherranks and cush jobs to ALL those who help him. What a deal!
    I guess you got fired by Israel LOL

Unregistered
    Isreal bloggers are always on this site. Isreal is everywhere.

Unregistered

We are everywhere!

Scott israel 2016!

Unregistered
    GO SCOTT GO!!!! Scott is doing a GREAT job!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast