Alfonso Eres Una Mierda!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Alfonso Eres Una Mierda!

You will one day realize that you are a hated man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ray get back to work , we see you. Your comments mean nothing.

Unregistered
    Puta que Le gusta Por el culo.

Unregistered

Clown face

Have you seen this guy face? Looks like the type of kid that got his lunch taken away from him every single day at school, skinny arms cover in hair and a weak body, a crying looking face. Real tough guy with the addicts and homeless people.

Unregistered

None

And a rich man , so who cares what you think.

Unregistered

Positive thinking

lol that's what you want son! lol start learning how to fill reports 17 32 26 27 55 22 23 24 28 29 41 all of them because you will be doing lots of them in patrol. Wake up and smell the coffee, enjoy it while it last, time is on my side..... Yes it is!

Unregistered

None

lol that's what you want son! lol start learning how to fill reports 17 32 26 27 55 22 23 24 28 29 41 all of them because you will be doing lots of them in patrol. Wake up and smell the coffee, enjoy it while it last, time is on my side..... Yes it is!
    This is not his son sweetheart. So wake up and smell the coffee . With all this bashing you have going on against his family you'll get yours

Unregistered

None

What's so bad about patrol asshole. I've been doing it for years. What are we the scum of police work? Asshole

Unregistered

Mpd Corrupt Family

Alfonso an honorable man!? That son of a ***** is one stupid corrupt asshole who should have been 39ed years ago! His entire lineage is ****ed up!! ***** of a son & dumb Fat-Ass sister will get theirs sooner than later. If I remember correctly, son is a 22 offender himself & lard ass is a 16 waiting to happen. Nothing honorable about the Alfonso last name, they are the Montecals of MPD!!!

Unregistered
    A ****ing loser

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast