IstUPA

Thread: IstUPA

Unregistered

IstUPA

Where are you? Whats going on? No emails. What is going on with my Aflac? Here we go, they said they were going to win. But they were to busy blogging on this site to have things in place. Who so we call?

Unregistered
    Do you really need your hand held that badly? They mailed us applications. They sent emails with links to their website. They gave us their phone numbers.
    Get over it PBA. Or at least wait until they make an actual mistake.

Unregistered
    Yes, I do. I paid my dues jackass. See that is what the IstUPA people claimed. PBA did nothing and you cant get a response to questions. IstUPA is not better. We f k ourselves again. Oh, I know we can vote for another union if we dont like this one. So who do I call to get my AFLAC settled or can you ladies handle that. IstUPA losers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I do. I paid my dues jackass. See that is what the IstUPA people claimed. PBA did nothing and you cant get a response to questions. IstUPA is not better. We f k ourselves again. Oh, I know we can vote for another union if we dont like this one. So who do I call to get my AFLAC settled or can you ladies handle that. IstUPA losers.
    Go away Berman. The PBA lost because of guys like you. You were personally responsible for Pompano's overwhelming support of IUPA!

Unregistered

Go away berman

go ask the PBA....IUPA is not the bargaining unit until Thursday. So wait until then or go ask Meghan over 2 for 1 buffet

Unregistered
    Go away Berman. The PBA lost because of guys like you. You were personally responsible for Pompano's overwhelming support of IUPA!
    You got the wrong person, IUPA won fair and square and I wish them all the best.

Unregistered
    "IstUPA is the best ever duh, I like them so much duh, we won duh"

IstUPA will show you all what ballwashers they were, are and will be. And I dont care about the PBA either. So you know what to do suckasses

Unregistered

Ugh!!!

go ask the PBA....IUPA is not the bargaining unit until Thursday. So wait until then or go ask Meghan over 2 for 1 buffet
    AGENT!! Pay attention!! YOU are part of a BARGAINING UNIT. IUPA is a BARGAINING AGENT!!!

Unregistered
    When we get f ed, IstUPA will say oh its our first contract. We were not ready. But give us a chance again, we will do better. Now tell me about my AFLAC Mr. BELL. Since you have used this site to say other shiz. Tell me something that matters since you have my money