Muñequita
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muñequita

Unregistered

Muñequita

Ese tipo es un come pene

Unregistered
    Oh boy another thread about munequita?! Get a life, been there done that. He's the only one who doesnt lick ass around here.

Unregistered
    Leave him alone. They guy has been keeping a low profile.

Unregistered
    Little E at it again

Unregistered
    That guy is an ass going after people

Unregistered
    There are far more interesting characters around here, leave doll alone

Unregistered
    Yeah unless he's the one that got blue nail polish pink undies selfie I don't care to talk about him....

Thevoice
    Muñequita, is the Lt. on for night? I heard he calls himself the "Night Shift Commander" in Doral. For someone who was on FTO with MDPD and then 07, he sure sits high in Doral. That guy is the equivalent of a rat, the only difference is that he talks to be noticed. I hear he talks to other Officers everywhere he goes starting with his slogan of "When I was in Hammocks"! Then continues to say he was involved in specialty units, wow who is he trying to impress. He is known for being a Rat *******. I heard he likes to target juvenile in Doral for 52, that seem to be his retaliation as a school teacher for being picked on. That guy shouldn't be wearing any badge, especially that of brass. He probably moved up in command by ratting his fellow people out, wow doesn't impress me that people like him are still around.

Well best of luck for those who have to work with such a person, especially those who are under his command. What goes around, comes around and every rat will have its day!

Unregistered
    100% with Thevoice...Muñequita, doll face what ever you want to call him still = RAT. He walks around like he's Rambo...Always trying to find a Rookie and spit some fake lesson on police work. Yea, lesson on how to be friendly with your co-worker and rat them out.

Ronaldo

No time for slugs

He's a good lieutenant, takes no crap, keeps lazy slug officers from slacking off.
    Keep up the good work Lt.
    Don't let those lazy slugs sleep on the job.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast