Muñequita - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Muñequita

Unregistered
    I happen to know he took credit for another officers drug bust, a large one, not his usual joint, and never even acknowledged the other officer. As low as it gets.

Unregistered
    Muñequita, is the Lt. on for night? I heard he calls himself the "Night Shift Commander" in Doral. For someone who was on FTO with MDPD and then 07, he sure sits high in Doral. That guy is the equivalent of a rat, the only difference is that he talks to be noticed. I hear he talks to other Officers everywhere he goes starting with his slogan of "When I was in Hammocks"! Then continues to say he was involved in specialty units, wow who is he trying to impress. He is known for being a Rat *******. I heard he likes to target juvenile in Doral for 52, that seem to be his retaliation as a school teacher for being picked on. That guy shouldn't be wearing any badge, especially that of brass. He probably moved up in command by ratting his fellow people out, wow doesn't impress me that people like him are still around.

Unregistered
    Night shift commander?lmaooo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    100% with Thevoice...Muñequita, doll face what ever you want to call him still = RAT. He walks around like he's Rambo...Always trying to find a Rookie and spit some fake lesson on police work. Yea, lesson on how to be friendly with your co-worker and rat them out.
    That work Spit only comes out from someone's mouth. Your name is Portal. Continue trashing others in this site. Get to work and stop talking shit.

Unregistered
    Stop blaming portal for everything coño

Unregistered
    Portal wears a wig from flea market

Unregistered
    Is not portal writing this,I guarantee you is a midnight officer opposite squad to portal who's manhood is very threatened by portals snd any other good officer's skills...Big bobo who spends time trashing his co workers whenever he feels insecure...which is pretty often
    Stay tuned, you will find out who it is soon

Unregistered
    Is not portal writing this,I guarantee you is a midnight officer opposite squad to portal who's manhood is very threatened by portals snd any other good officer's skills...Big bobo who spends time trashing his co workers whenever he feels insecure...which is pretty often
    Stay tuned, you will find out who it is soon
    ???? Valencia?

Unregistered
    ???? Valencia?
    V is on a roll lately! Go cheeks!

Unregistered
    ???? Valencia?
    Great detective work

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast