Cut cut, snip snip, erase erase, delete delete - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cool You are so wrong buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, I am sure a background can be ignored if the Boss says so. Isn't that why we had a protest today……….Look at his background but he's still employed.
    Wrong again. You have no evidence that the Sheriff ordered that. You, like must people in this website, hides behind a computer monitor and begin "trashing" others left and right. Scott Israel unless he commits murder will win BIG in 2016! You can take your HATE somewhere else buddy.

Unregistered
    This is all B.S. If you are angry because S.I. is accepting help from this guy go complaint to S.I. then and don't hide behind your computer dude. BTW, like another person said, the charge in question was "dropped" and this person was not convicted. Do your homework partner.
    Partner, really……..and how sure are you after 3 majors said no to the hiring.

Who then ordered him to get hired a CSA……….funny how the Boss's name was on his application.

Unregistered

Cool

Who then ordered him to get hired a CSA……….funny how the Boss's name was on his application.
    The main question here is how is all this "affecting" you? All this stuff is "none of your business Get a hobby.

Unregistered

Facts

The Posse crimestopper person you are referring to, was brought on & approved by the previous sheriff, so lets not blame Sheriff Israel, and by the way he is not a felon, he gives his heart & soul to helping our community. you people should ashamed of your self, picking on people who work more than full time volunteering helping less fortunate people, try helping someone instead of running your big mouth.

RHM

Unregistered

Well said.

The Posse crimestopper person you are referring to, was brought on & approved by the previous sheriff, so lets not blame Sheriff Israel, and by the way he is not a felon, he gives his heart & soul to helping our community. you people should ashamed of your self, picking on people who work more than full time volunteering helping less fortunate people, try helping someone instead of running your big mouth.

RHM
    Well said. I have never seen a political campaign were the volunteers are targets. This is a very new low. Whoever began this thread is not a man enough to disclose who he is so he can assassinated the characters of anyone he doesn't like.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Misery likes company.

Well said. I have never seen a political campaign were the volunteers are targets. This is a very new low. Whoever began this thread is not a man enough to disclose who he is so he can assassinated the characters of anyone he doesn't like.

I agreed! The blogger here is a miserable person. Attacking volunteers! LOL

Unregistered
    I forgot how toxic are these postings. The person that posted this thread is obviously a vindictive and vengeful person who has his heart full of anger and cannot comprehend how our Sheriff can be so forgiving and Godly and work with people that even campaigned in the past "against" him! That says a lot about the Sheriff's character.
    Yeah, he embraces and trusts very the people who did everything they could to stop him from becoming Sheriff. It has nothing to do with being Godly. It has everything to do with money and votes. Just in case you haven't been paying attention the enemies he now calls friends support whoever the incumbent Sheriff is. The Sheriff talks about honor, integrity, loyalty and friendship while he stabs the people in the back who supported him when the chips were down. The ones who supported him all the way back to 2007. Scott, you remember those people. The ones who dug deep into their pockets when you had very little money. The ones who put their jobs on the line while standing up to that vindictive Sheriff AL Lamberti. I'm talking about 50% of the Broward Sheriff's Office. The Department of Detention and all the civilians who are represented by the FOPE. The ones who you made all those promises to. Now that it's time to honor your promises you choose to turn your back and run to the people who supported Lamberti.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Time to "move on"

Yeah, he embraces and trusts very the people who did everything they could to stop him from becoming Sheriff. It has nothing to do with being Godly. It has everything to do with money and votes. Just in case you haven't been paying attention the enemies he now calls friends support whoever the incumbent Sheriff is. The Sheriff talks about honor, integrity, loyalty and friendship while he stabs the people in the back who supported him when the chips were down. The ones who supported him all the way back to 2007. Scott, you remember those people. The ones who dug deep into their pockets when you had very little money. The ones who put their jobs on the line while standing up to that vindictive Sheriff AL Lamberti. I'm talking about 50% of the Broward Sheriff's Office. The Department of Detention and all the civilians who are represented by the FOPE. The ones who you made all those promises to. Now that it's time to honor your promises you choose to turn your back and run to the people who supported Lamberti.

Well, It is time to move on. If you can't, call your therapist for an appointment.

Unregistered

He got hired?

I'm confused. This guy is now an employee? I thought we were talking about a possee crimestopper whacko volunteer.

Unhinged

sig 20 X sig 15

I'm confused. This guy is now an employee? I thought we were talking about a possee crimestopper whacko volunteer.

if you guys are talking about gilligan montalban i don't thik he is an employee. and if thats who you are talking about you should be happy that he is now on team israel. the guy is the political kiss of death. he supported lamberti and was such a wingnut during the election showing his badge to everyone that lamberti's own people had to tell him to knock it off. then he became a total sig. 20 and had to be removed from a voting location.

dudes, if you dislike Israel then this is the guy you want working for him!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast