Someone speaking the truth with the media , we should Unite with this branch - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Raises need to be based on number of years with the department.
    What? If you stink as a officer with one year or you stink as a officer with 20 years, you still stink as do not deserve a raise.

Unregistered
    This rally date doesnt work for me i do hope there is another rally . This may just be what we need to make some noise.

Unregistered
    No, that date needs to work for you. Do not tell us you are busy. If you want more, you need to participate. If you do not help, then shut the hell up.

Unregistered
    You have got to be nuts. You come here and slam the Corrections Officers and then you say that we need to stick together? Go pound sand. We do not give a dam about you Probation aholes. You are the red headed step child in the department. No one cares about you. Hell, Jones does not care about you. Think about it. You went to college all those years and look where you ended. Can you say L O S E R.
    Yes, Secretary Jones really cares about you idiot CO's, Cletus. She fires and arrests two of you a week. I guess you call that tough love! LOL, what an idiot!

Unregistered
    No, that date needs to work for you. Do not tell us you are busy. If you want more, you need to participate. If you do not help, then shut the hell up.
    I said it doesn't mom. But, I will be their in spirit and I hope you have a good turnout, but it won't accomplish a thing! Sorry, but that's the truth. You will not get any raise as long as the bald headed geek is governor. He hates state workers and thinks all of us are overpaid now. He would love to replace all of us with new employees at $10.00 an hour with no benefits. Don't waste your time. If you want more money, get a part time job or a new job that pays more.

Unregistered
    And you will get back what you put into the effort. And for you ( as many ) that will be nothing. So, stop crying about your working conditions.

Unregistered

Make the noise

I can not come because of a court hearing but do hope this is done more during session. Time to make some news.

Unregistered
    I can not come because of a court hearing but do hope this is done more during session. Time to make some news.
    Make some news?? LOL! Nobody cares, you people are really stupid if you think any of these people care about your pay. Don't waste your time.

Unregistered
    The other site sent me here to check out the news clip glad someone is speaking.

Unregistered
    Interesting

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast