9mm coming - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm coming

Unregistered
    Thanks captain shultz

Unregistered
    I know it's a very personal thing but it makes sense. The military learns to shoot with what they're given.
    Glock 17 or 19 should be the only choices. Glock 43 option for plain clothes detectives.
    One ammo, only a couple type of holsters, one armorers school. Work out a deal for $20 dollar paycheck deductions to pay for it. A lot of departments do this.
    There are bigger issues to worry about.

Unregistered
    Glock 43 is garbage. Too big, horrible trigger.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glock 43 is garbage. Too big, horrible trigger.
    Unless they are buying the gun and say I have to carry it I'm not switching. I just invested money to upgrade my primary and secondary 2 years ago. And as far as the dollars and cents are concerned it's state bid ammo I bet there is only $1 to $2 difference in caliber per box so no huge savings. But hey if Shultz wants to convince the sheriff to buy everyone a glock sig etc then more power to them. We will be switching all over again when the fbi decides some other caliber is the latest greatest thing since sliced bread. How about instead of reinventing the wheel they give us a raise instead of a gun

Unregistered
    Unless they are buying the gun and say I have to carry it I'm not switching. I just invested money to upgrade my primary and secondary 2 years ago. And as far as the dollars and cents are concerned it's state bid ammo I bet there is only $1 to $2 difference in caliber per box so no huge savings. But hey if Shultz wants to convince the sheriff to buy everyone a glock sig etc then more power to them. We will be switching all over again when the fbi decides some other caliber is the latest greatest thing since sliced bread. How about instead of reinventing the wheel they give us a raise instead of a gun
    What's IUPA going to do about this?

Unregistered

not union issue

What's IUPA going to do about this?
    What did the PBA do about it when you were first hired and they gave you a list of guns you were able to carry???Did you complain then??

Unregistered
    What did the PBA do about it when you were first hired and they gave you a list of guns you were able to carry???Did you complain then??
    The PBA isn't my bargaining unit. I don't want to have to buy new guns you idiot. What are they going to do

Unregistered
    Here is a prime example why you suck as a leo. Ask what IstUPA will do? IstUPA people say what did the PBA do about it. You assholes voted for them. Good job. BSO deputies are so smart. They know all.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Lots of guys have already gone to Jeff Bell and asked him to kill the proposal to force everyone to switch ... and with no compensation for guys who have to buy new guns. This is a good early test to see if IUPA can get anything done at BSO.

Unregistered

my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Fox View Post
    Lots of guys have already gone to Jeff Bell and asked him to kill the proposal to force everyone to switch ... and with no compensation for guys who have to buy new guns. This is a good early test to see if IUPA can get anything done at BSO.
    Personally I think this is an easy one for IUPA to win, and since the Sheriff was behind the IUPA cause he will cancel the new gun policy and show how strong IUPA will ne

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast