Speed reviews
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speed reviews

Unregistered

Speed reviews

Now that we have a new director. Are we going to stop these absurd speed reviews and let our guys do their jobs? My partner got written up for pacing a car at 92 mph. He pulled him over and cut the guy a break (leo). The call was never logged, no paper was issued. He got a counseling letter for the speed. Colonel, fix this men.

Let's use common sense, sergeants shouldn't have to be doing these speed reviews under the mandate of the captain.

Unregistered
    It's going to take a while to start going back to common sense and get rid of the intimidating environment that Brierton left in place. I agree, I have never seen a highway patrol that has to watch their speed when actively doing their jobs (stopping cars, responding to calls)

Unregistered
    They say the Rocket ratt pack info was super secret and only a limited select few had access to it before. And the select few were the type who always traveled (upper brass I guess) and had to have the sim card/air card out of the locker (hotels etc), so it was never accurate anyway.

Fast forward to the current Colonel. Don't know if it true, but I heard ALOT more people now have access to the Rocket ratt pack info than before. You tell me what reason there would be for that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They say the Rocket ratt pack info was super secret and only a limited select few had access to it before. And the select few were the type who always traveled (upper brass I guess) and had to have the sim card/air card out of the locker (hotels etc), so it was never accurate anyway.

Fast forward to the current Colonel. Don't know if it true, but I heard ALOT more people now have access to the Rocket ratt pack info than before. You tell me what reason there would be for that?
    Are you doing anything wrong?

Unregistered

Maybe because it's no longer that important.....

Unregistered
    The problem is we have supervisors with no clue how to lead so they use the avl as a crutch to harass and intimidate to justify thier position.

Unregistered
    The problem is we have supervisors with no clue how to lead so they use the avl as a crutch to harass and intimidate to justify thier position.
    And Troopers with no ethics who are in places that they are not suppose to be. It's a double edge sword. The avl is not bad if you follow the rules

Unregistered
    And Troopers with no ethics who are in places that they are not suppose to be. It's a double edge sword. The avl is not bad if you follow the rules
    The avl is bad when its used to scrutinize troopers activity. Stick a gps up the brass' ass and see how much time they spend "working."

Oops a lawyer already did that for GHQ

Unregistered
    Maybe if they continue to scrutinize our speed, we should slow down on the way to calls (just to be safe.) I doubt you'd make it to the s4 in 30mins or less, but sometimes they get what they ask for.

Unregistered
    Sorry that I dont start a stopwatch when I finally get a chance to stop and get a bite to eat. My old captain always told me it works out in the end. Somedays you get a meal other you dont. We just watch each others back.

Now some clueless dipshit captain says I have no ethics. I will remember that the next time I get a phone call on my day off about something work related.

The great thing is it works both ways.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast