Blowing off steam....!!!!!

Unregistered

Blowing off steam....!!!!!

DAMN, THERE IS ONE THING THAT I HATE ABOUT THIS PROCESS, UNLIKE EVERYOTHER AGENCY THEY TELL YOU IF YOU PASSED OR FAILED. WHY IS IT, THAT MBPD HAS TO BE SO DAMN COMPLICATED, IM TRYING TO GET HIRED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY, BUT YALL GET SO TECHNICAL.

1. YOU WANT AN ACCEPTABLE ON THE PAYCH, BUT WOULD ACCEPT A MARGINAL. INSTEAD OF SAYING OM, YOU PASSED AND GO ON TO THE NEXT STEP, YOU SAY, OK YOU GOT A MARGINAL, YOU PASSED IT, BUT WE WILL HOLD IT AGAINST YOU.

2. ON THE INTERVIEW YOU PASSED, BUT THAT SCORE THAT YOU GOT IS NOT AS HIGH AS WE PREFER. YOU WILL GO ON, BUT WE WILL HOLD IT AS A NEGATIVE ON YOU PROCESS.

3. THE CVSA, YOU DIDNT FAIL, YOU PASSED. BUT WE PREFER YOU HAVE GOTTEN NONE WITH DECEPTION. HOW CAN I GET A DECEPTION ON A QUESTION WITH COKE, IF I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN COKE IN MY LIFE. BUT YET YOU WILL CONTINIE WITH THE PROCESS.!??!?!?! I DONT GET IT.

WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME TO THE VERY LAST STEP AND THEN TELL ME THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT YOU CAN STILL GET DQ. BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOOOOO MANY THINGS AGAINST YOU. LIKE A PSYCH THAT YOU PASSED, OR A CVSA THAT YOU PASSED. OR AN INTERVIEW THAT YOU PASSED. THEN TELL ME THAT I DONT THINK I WILL GET SIGNED OFF. A PHYSICAL THAT I PASSED. WHY THROW AWAY MONEY TO NOT HIRE..!?!?!?

WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW AN APPLICANT TO CONTINUE WITH A PROCESS AND HOLD THEIR SCORES AGAINST THEM????????

ITS EASY IF YOU DONT TAKE MARGINALS, FINE. DONT TAKE THEM. BUT DONT SAY YEAH YEAH YEAH AND HOLD IT AGAINST THE APPLICANT.

PASS OR FAIL, EASY.... GIVING FALSE HOPES.

TO THE NEW LT. RELAX, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A PERFECT LIFE, DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE PERFECT. WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED LIFE, WE WERE YOUNG AND MADE STUPID MISTAKES. WE ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO PROVIDE FOR OUR FAMILY. MISTAKES HAPPEN, STOP BEING SO CRITIC AND NOT AIGNING OFF ON APPS BECAUSE OF MINIMAL STUFF. DONT LET THOSE BARS GET TO YOUR HEAD. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO FEED OUR KIDS.

#IMDONE, IM OUT. ILL APPLY IN A YEAR OR SOMETHING, THANKS FOR BRINGING ME THIS FAR TO DQ ME.

Hope you sleep good at night.

To those officers and gold badge's, that are not ANAL and uptight, continue your good work. We are all human.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DAMN, THERE IS ONE THING THAT I HATE ABOUT THIS PROCESS, UNLIKE EVERYOTHER AGENCY THEY TELL YOU IF YOU PASSED OR FAILED. WHY IS IT, THAT MBPD HAS TO BE SO DAMN COMPLICATED, IM TRYING TO GET HIRED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY, BUT YALL GET SO TECHNICAL.

1. YOU WANT AN ACCEPTABLE ON THE PAYCH, BUT WOULD ACCEPT A MARGINAL. INSTEAD OF SAYING OM, YOU PASSED AND GO ON TO THE NEXT STEP, YOU SAY, OK YOU GOT A MARGINAL, YOU PASSED IT, BUT WE WILL HOLD IT AGAINST YOU.

2. ON THE INTERVIEW YOU PASSED, BUT THAT SCORE THAT YOU GOT IS NOT AS HIGH AS WE PREFER. YOU WILL GO ON, BUT WE WILL HOLD IT AS A NEGATIVE ON YOU PROCESS.

3. THE CVSA, YOU DIDNT FAIL, YOU PASSED. BUT WE PREFER YOU HAVE GOTTEN NONE WITH DECEPTION. HOW CAN I GET A DECEPTION ON A QUESTION WITH COKE, IF I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN COKE IN MY LIFE. BUT YET YOU WILL CONTINIE WITH THE PROCESS.!??!?!?! I DONT GET IT.

WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME TO THE VERY LAST STEP AND THEN TELL ME THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT YOU CAN STILL GET DQ. BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOOOOO MANY THINGS AGAINST YOU. LIKE A PSYCH THAT YOU PASSED, OR A CVSA THAT YOU PASSED. OR AN INTERVIEW THAT YOU PASSED. THEN TELL ME THAT I DONT THINK I WILL GET SIGNED OFF. A PHYSICAL THAT I PASSED. WHY THROW AWAY MONEY TO NOT HIRE..!?!?!?

WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW AN APPLICANT TO CONTINUE WITH A PROCESS AND HOLD THEIR SCORES AGAINST THEM????????

ITS EASY IF YOU DONT TAKE MARGINALS, FINE. DONT TAKE THEM. BUT DONT SAY YEAH YEAH YEAH AND HOLD IT AGAINST THE APPLICANT.

TO THE NEW LT. RELAX, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A PERFECT LIFE, DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE PERFECT. WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED LIFE, WE WERE YOUNG AND MADE STUPID MISTAKES. WE ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO PROVIDE FOR OUR FAMILY. MISTAKES HAPPEN, STOP BEING SO CRITIC AND NOT AIGNING OFF ON APPS BECAUSE OF MINIMAL STUFF. DONT LET THOSE BARS GET TO YOUR HEAD. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO FEED OUR KIDS.

#IMDONE, IM OUT. ILL APPLY IN A YEAR OR SOMETHING, THANKS FOR BRINGING ME THIS FAR TO DQ ME.

To those officers and gold badge's, that are not ANAL and uptight, continue your good work. We are all human.
    Yeah buddy, you sound like you got it all together.

Unregistered

Papo tomate la pastilla.

Unregistered
    That's because they want to see if they have a better candidate to hire. It's obvious from you're ranting that their has to be a better candidate. If your complaining now, if we hire you you'll be a pain the ass. When I went through the process I did not complain once. They could told me to stand on my head while drinking water and would said yes sir and not question it. You are even talking shit about a lieutenant you don't even know.

Scary!

Unregistered
    To the smart officers that replied, thank you for your concern regarding me. Unlike you, i actually decided to express myself in a written format. Instead of going home and drinking myself to a divorce, or accident or death like some of you do. You guys jump quick to judgement.

Enjoy your shift, and stay safe.

Unregistered
    That's because they want to see if they have a better candidate to hire. It's obvious from you're ranting that their has to be a better candidate. If your complaining now, if we hire you you'll be a pain the ass. When I went through the process I did not complain once. They could told me to stand on my head while drinking water and would said yes sir and not question it. You are even talking shit about a lieutenant you don't even know.

Scary!

The necessity of my family has me at an extreme, when you are about to lose everything for lack of financial income it takes you to an extreme. I am out of processing. So enjoy and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Costco is hiring. There are incredible opportunities in North Dakota driving rigs for oil companies. Drivers making 6 figures (with overtime). Or you can come on here with this rant which might be a clue as to why you were not hired. Keep your eyes and ears open, but keep your mouth shut young man. All you can do is give it a shot. Some things are out of our hands.

Unregistered
    Stop being a baby and put your big boy pants on. Go through the process and just do what is asked of you. If you don't like the "mind games" that the department is playing on you, you are more-than-happy to apply for another line of work. You complaining now is not a great indication of you being a successful police officer in the future. We have all gone through the hoops given to us in the application process and made it out just fine and did what was asked of us. Please, allow yourself more time to grow up mentally before you
    Continue in any police officer hiring process in the future.

Unregistered
    Papo tomate la pastilla.
    Lmao!!!!!! For real!!!