The only disgrace At the MPD is the Alfonsos
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The only disgrace At the MPD is the Alfonsos

Take your pick on which one. I have nothing else to say.

Unregistered
    You reek of jealousy

Unregistered

Teflon Edwardo

As well as Lugo, the Almost Convicted Felon :-) Not kidding, just check the FBI inquiries , it's all there. But just like SO MANY others here presently, and in the past, he has that F & F Teflon affect, you know, nothing sticks.

Unregistered
    Screw u and your homeless crack addict mother.

Unregistered
    I would rather reek of jealousy as you want to believe than be an ass sucking no balls little ***** that gets off on screwing over the homeless because of who they are and how they live, screwing over cops that make minor mistakes and laying down with prostitutes. But hey I feel good about my life my family loves me and by being people fair and showing some compasion to others. Maybe you should try it because you reep what you sow you little *****en whore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would rather reek of jealousy as you want to believe than be an ass sucking no balls little ***** that gets off on screwing over the homeless because of who they are and how they live, screwing over cops that make minor mistakes and laying down with prostitutes. But hey I feel good about my life my family loves me and by being people fair and showing some compasion to others. Maybe you should try it because you reep what you sow you little *****en whore.
    I'm already set up and so is my son so hate some more but you will never amount to what I am

Unregistered
    I'm already set up and so is my son so hate some more but you will never amount to what I am
    A loser in life your right

Unregistered

None

A loser in life your right
    Loser it not he's still a commander

Unregistered

Hijo de la gran puta!
    We will never forget what an ass o he is.

Unregistered
    Hijo de la gran puta!
    We will never forget what an ass o he is.
    Puta ! Tybmade X. 100

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast