Scotty and Broward Collision AKA Craig Goldstein

God Father

Scotty and Broward Collision AKA Craig Goldstein

Unregistered
    Hey "God Father", please STOP. your continued spamming of our site is just making you look foolish. the last six posts have been from you linking stories from up to 2 YEARS AGO. it doesn't matter. you're disgruntled because you lost your job, picked the losing team, whatever. let it go. we are more concerned with the IUPA contract than your bitter history.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey "God Father", please STOP. your continued spamming of our site is just making you look foolish. the last six posts have been from you linking stories from up to 2 YEARS AGO. it doesn't matter. you're disgruntled because you lost your job, picked the losing team, whatever. let it go. we are more concerned with the IUPA contract than your bitter history.
    But I like Scotty future booking photo back on our cars

Magnum PI

Tick Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I like Scotty future booking photo back on our cars
    The old stories are repeating themselves just a different date.😈

Unregistered
    Westway driver who was tight with Craig arrested recently, Goldstein fired him.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    I agree. It's laughable these clowns pull articles from years ago and cut and paste them like they are new stories. Hahahaha. Westway has been a BSO contract since I've been here at BSO (1998) and Lamberti brought Coventry to BSO. Hey God Father, where was your outrage then? You keep posting about Jenne coming to the PSB 2 years ago. Question for you. Has he been back since? Did you scream bloody murder when Lamberti had a TSA employee fired for taking an ink pen belonging to Rick Case? All of this means nothing in the long run as none of the candidates have even a chance at being elected Scout Leader of Troop 431. So keep up the good work reposting old articles and we'll keep laughing at you. Your agenda is see through and will not work. Sorry Charlie

God Father

Good Morning Father

You are correct
    See I agree with you from time to time

The old stories are going to be the same new stories under Scotty's watch.

Scotty new about these Sleezy contracts before he was elected and swore he was going to clean up the public corruption that has infiltrated Broward County Sheriff's Office for years.

His strategy during his campaign was to follow the money under Al's watch. The pay to play contracts.

Funny he drank the Kool Aide and caved to special interest groups for PAC money deals and campaign contributions.

A full report is a coming father please be patient. It's still early morning.

Question will Scotty make it 333 days until the next election without be criminally investigated? Or Arrested?

Tick Tock

Now father go to church it's Sunday and may God bless you.