IUPA Chapter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IUPA Chapter

Unregistered
    With just 9 posts about this topic, but almost 700 VIEWS, you would think there would be some sort of action on this topic. I mean really, 700 times this stupid thread was read and re read by this small of a department. We know no one else outside the dept gives a shit. Is there that little of action going on in The Creek? Just salivating to read the internet tabloids are we? Or are you checking to see if it is your turn in the barrel for a slamming thread? Trust me, keep checking and you will find you will get you very own thread soon enough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With just 9 posts about this topic, but almost 700 VIEWS, you would think there would be some sort of action on this topic. I mean really, 700 times this stupid thread was read and re read by this small of a department. We know no one else outside the dept gives a shit. Is there that little of action going on in The Creek? Just salivating to read the internet tabloids are we? Or are you checking to see if it is your turn in the barrel for a slamming thread? Trust me, keep checking and you will find you will get you very own thread soon enough.
    I agree, or maybe I agree with myself. Bring back the jokes!

Unregistered
    Well I guess it looks like we're stuck with Chubbs March Madness And the Dynamo. I'm sure dues will be going up to cover the loss of the BSO people. Don't worry you'll still get your shitty calendar for Christmas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I guess it looks like we're stuck with Chubbs March Madness And the Dynamo. I'm sure dues will be going up to cover the loss of the BSO people. Don't worry you'll still get your shitty calendar for Christmas.
    Actually, they stopped giving those out a couple years ago because they were too expensive. (I liked 'em) We may get one of those stickers though. Maybe a pen?!

Unregistered
    Cracking in the PBA armor startimg already. Marano suing Alfaros secretary and blaming her for the perc loss. Martin quitting BSO and suing. Another appointment to the exec board without elections. IAFF union moved out of the PBA office. AFLAC paying below market rent at tbe PBA.......more coming.

Unregistered
    Do we even have any lawyers left? Milian now a judge, Alfaro fired, Grossman and gottlieb now with IUPA.......

Unregistered
    IUPA people before it's too late when you actually need a good lawyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12