Parking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking

Unregistered

Parking

So you think about what is important when you work the streets. You try and be safe and arrest criminals. Going home is #1. You are going to make mistakes and the job ain't easy but you accept it. But what does the patrol major make an issue about? "His" parking space. And it has caused many deputies to be called, sometimes personally by that major, to let them know they parked in his personal parking space and to move. It hasn't happened to me, but Ive heard the stories. I'm not at the SAB long enough to care where I park. But, I thought the sign said reserved for PCSO. Was there an e-mail that went out that said that space belongs to the major? And you wonder why patrol has issues when this is a big deal to the patrol major. Does anyone get phone calls about what a great job they did on something, or just calls to move their cruiser because one person thinks he owns the place.

Unregistered
    To answer your question, "Yes", I have received calls from him personally to tell me when I've done a good job. The "Patrol Major" is one of the really good ones that we are lucky enough to still have here. And you come on here and slander him because of something you "heard"? You're a complete loser. He's earned respect. Get a life.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To answer your question, "Yes", I have received calls from him personally to tell me when I've done a good job. The "Patrol Major" is one of the really good ones that we are lucky enough to still have here. And you come on here and slander him because of something you "heard"? You're a complete loser. He's earned respect. Get a life.....
    Slander? So its untrue?

sandman2
    So you think about what is important when you work the streets. You try and be safe and arrest criminals. Going home is #1. You are going to make mistakes and the job ain't easy but you accept it. But what does the patrol major make an issue about? "His" parking space. And it has caused many deputies to be called, sometimes personally by that major, to let them know they parked in his personal parking space and to move. It hasn't happened to me, but Ive heard the stories. I'm not at the SAB long enough to care where I park. But, I thought the sign said reserved for PCSO. Was there an e-mail that went out that said that space belongs to the major? And you wonder why patrol has issues when this is a big deal to the patrol major. Does anyone get phone calls about what a great job they did on something, or just calls to move their cruiser because one person thinks he owns the place.
    What is true is, the Major is and has always been a worker, he was never one to push it off on some one else. What is also true is the fact we have people who are lazy, disrespectful, feel entitled and think its ok to park in the Major's spot because they are just going inside for a minute. Take you lazy azz up the ramp!

Unregistered
    Unless his name is on that parking space, ordering a deputy to park somewhere else constitutes an illegal order. If you obey an illegal order you are as guilty as the person issuing it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    unless his name is on that parking space, ordering a deputy to park somewhere else constitutes an illegal order. If you obey an illegal order you are as guilty as the person issuing it.
    in the most simple form you are a fuc*ing idiot. I said that so simply that even you will understand. Go park upstairs. The major is a good guy who does it right. We really do have a bunch of spolied children working here. Grown up or get out. Realy i would rather you get out cause some of you are child so pathetic that you will never be real cops and are just a bunch of spoiled children.

Unregistered
    in the most simple form you are a fuc*ing idiot. I said that so simply that even you will understand. Go park upstairs. The major is a good guy who does it right. We really do have a bunch of spolied children working here. Grown up or get out. Realy i would rather you get out cause some of you are child so pathetic that you will never be real cops and are just a bunch of spoiled children.
    The disposition for the person giving the order is irrelevant (great guy or azzhole). The point is (if your little brain can understand it) that the order is illegal if it is not in compliance with regulations or signs posted on the parking space. First come, first serve, unless posted differently. If someone wants that space he'd better get there first or have a reserved sign put up. It's common sense but I don't expect you to have any.

Unregistered
    The fact that he makes such an issue about "his" parking spot shows you how immature he is. There was a major drop off going from our last major to our new one. If you are a drinking buddy, DL,LG orJO you're good to go. The only people who will defend him are in his circle.

Unregistered
    The fact that he makes such an issue about "his" parking spot shows you how immature he is. There was a major drop off going from our last major to our new one. If you are a drinking buddy, DL,LG orJO you're good to go. The only people who will defend him are in his circle.
    Exactly. He is an arrogant jackazz if he thinks he has his own parking space when the said parking space is not designated as such. People like him are what is wrong with this administration.

Unregistered
    Reserved for Patrol Major should clear this right up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast