Father Time/ I'm back
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredyes

Father Time/ I'm back

Well, it's been a few years, but it's election time and I'm back on the board. We will have so much fun over the next 12 months. I will be ruthless, as I expect to be criticized viciously. But, unlike many who are so self obsorbed and can't handel criticizim, I am immune to the week and unprincipled behavior of those who fear the unthinkable. Having to lose their specialized unit for a resignment to the road. And, will feel the need to attack me on this blog, because the truth, as always will antagonize their self righteousness. Their response will be self evident, as I will celebrate the good and decent people rising to the top, as in Jan 2013.

So, I will go now, as I am about to share an evening with my family, because in the end, for me and many others at the Broward County Sheriffs Office, that's what it's all about. God Bless you all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyes View Post
    Well, it's been a few years, but it's election time and I'm back on the board. We will have so much fun over the next 12 months. I will be ruthless, as I expect to be criticized viciously. But, unlike many who are so self obsorbed and can't handel criticizim, I am immune to the week and unprincipled behavior of those who fear the unthinkable. Having to lose their specialized unit for a resignment to the road. And, will feel the need to attack me on this blog, because the truth, as always will antagonize their self righteousness. Their response will be self evident, as I will celebrate the good and decent people rising to the top, as in Jan 2013.

So, I will go now, as I am about to share an evening with my family, because in the end, for me and many others at the Broward County Sheriffs Office, that's what it's all about. God Bless you all.
    George Frideric Handel? Obsorbed? Week? Resignment? And much, much more.
    If you are supposed to be representing the Sheriff, shut your mouth for being such a re-retard.
    If you are doing an impression of the Sheriff. Nailed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQHlWKFVXE

Unregistered
    That video brought back some bad mammorys (get it) Your Sheriff is such a Boob………LOL.

Who is the lady in the video???

Is she a Colonel in the Agency??

This guy has turned out to be the worst Sheriff in the history of BSO.

I would take the midget back before voting for marble mouth.

Unregisteredyes

Didn't take long.

Well, my child, that didn't take long. Not only did you take the bait, but you responded with the malicious intent that I expected. If you have any writing skills at all, you would see that it wasn't only the words spelled in the wrong context, but also used in a nonsensical context. another words, there were many malapropisms that were included. Now, enough of your grammar lesson tonight. I give you a B, because of your ability to identify the mistakes. But, it doesn't change the fact that you are an angry person who needs a spiritual lift. Maybe you're someone who is unemployed, which occurred in Jan of 2013. Or, maybe you lost your nice little specialized unit that you think you were entitled to. Maybe you lost something as of recent that was the last thing you were hanging your hat on, that's right, the PBA. Ouch!!!! Either way, I'm here to help. That is help you acclimate to the way it was when your career first began. Remember, it goes something like this. ? Alpha 2, 10-65 a 38. I will always pray for you, regardless of your hostility towards Father Time.

Unregistered
    We LOVE you Father Time!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep reaching havoc on those that are undeserving.

Unregisteredmicheals

Godda Live Father Time

I can't believe he's back.

Unregisteredfather

Your opinion on the PBA

I would like to render my opinion on the systematic collapse of the PBA. I say systematic because it has been a slow but procise process in motion. The 2007 Board of Directors election was the beginning of a dynamic evolution of what was to come, when a few icons in the PBA were defeated. There was a slight pause in that process when a few obstructionist temporarily had there way. During 2008-20012, with a coordinated effort between the former Sheriff and the Executive Board of the PBA, they were able to oppress there challengers. But, 2012 allowed the oppressed to again, engage in a legal and democratic process to defeat the union. It was truly a revolution, led by a devoted and committed patriot named Jeff Bell.

Another historical moment in the Broward County Sheriff's Office. A moment in my opinion where good defeats evil. Thank you all, and I will continue to pray for all of you. Even those who despise Father Time.

Unregisteredyes

Why did Sheriff Israel hire a member of CAIR

Excellent question to those who have aligned themselves with Sheriff Israels opponent. Just let me say, if you lost your job, or assignment I wish you well.

Now the question. Unfortunately it is historical and requires a lengthy response. But, will give you the Readers Digest version.

Deputy Hamze was hired, vetted and issued a police ID card from the Palm Beach County police Academy. Fully investigated. He was encouraged to be a police officer by former Sheriff Al Lamberti, and at that time former Broward County Republican Chairman **** Donapili. The reason was simple. Hamze is part of an organization called CAIR. ( Council of American Islamic Relations) which was formed in the early 1990's, after the Cold War ended. The organization is very wealthy, receiving millions of dollars from petrodollars. You see where I'm going with this? $$$$. There are members of the organization that are very supportive of Hamas, which are sometimes referred to as a terrorist organization. But, they are recognized by the international community as a legitimate political party. There are also members of CAIR, the majority who are secular democrats. Simply put, are looking to reform and want a separation of religion in the Middle East. Those are the ones that the US should be supporting. David Major is the director of the Centre for Counterintelligence where he trains law enforcement and defense agencies in how to detect terror activities. He said, and I'm paraphrasing . Iranian penetration's main goal in the US is not about spying or preparing cells for terror attacks; it is about exerting influence on the country's foreign policy. CAIR uses the judicial process to achieve all there goals and they have the money to do it. They are a bottomless pit. Back to Hamze, who by the way is a Republican and was encourage to join the Broward County Republican Party by Lamberti and Danopoli, for obvious reasons, MONEY, which the BCRP doesn't have. There is so much more here but to much for a blog board.

In my conclusion. Could Sheriff Israel not have hired him, absolutely. But if he didn't, there is no doubt that the Sheriff would have been part of a major lawsuit, one which he would definetly lose, at the tax payers expense. Would I have hired him, my gut says no, but the Courts would have said yes, with a huge price tag attached. Hamze was vetted twice and the Sheriff made a decision. Now, to the anti Israel people who continue to beat this story like a drum, I admire your determination to keep it going. But, with close to Two million dollars around election time, the Sheriff will have no problem with the truth of this story being presented to the voters. That's if the main stream media decides to report it the way you describe it. And at this time they don't seem at all interested in this story.

For those who in their minds lost their cushy little assignments, jobs and PBA status, I wish you well, regardless of your hostility towards Father Time.

Yours Truly
    Father Time

Unregistered
    Wrong RD aka Father Facts aka Father (too much) Time (on your hands), you've been out of the republican loop for a while. It was Javier Mangina who set up the bogus Hamzi join. You and Ham have a lot in common though, faux-republicans infiltrators.

Unregisteredyou

Save your breath

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong RD aka Father Facts aka Father (too much) Time (on your hands), you've been out of the republican loop for a while. It was Javier Mangina who set up the bogus Hamzi join. You and Ham have a lot in common though, faux-republicans infiltrators.
    Father time, save your breath on this one. They lost the PBA, and that was the last thing they had. Great commentary!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast