Clown number 5 joins the race!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Clown number 5 joins the race!!!

Blackburn prefiles for Escambia Sheriff...Bahaha!!!
    http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2015/1...riff/73642184/

Unregistered
    Still much better than what we have now. At least he was a real cop. Not a gate guard

Unregistered

Now I KNOW you weren't here

Talk about somebody who targeted employees and did underhanded things... if you think this would be an improvement, you weren't here when he was.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talk about somebody who targeted employees and did underhanded things... if you think this would be an improvement, you weren't here when he was.
    The Morganites have spoken........again!!!!!

Unregistered
    Thought rex was at Navy Fed?

Unregistered
    No that's Johnson territory.

Unregistered

come on

The Morganites have spoken........again!!!!!
    Nothing in my post supported the Morgan administration. I wish people could express an opinion about somebody without automatically being labeled as the opposing camp. I don't support Morgan but I certainly would prefer him to some of the other lunatics that are filing to run. This race might be the lesser of five evils. Calling me a "Morganite" means nothing more than you have nothing of substance to say about my post.

Unregistered
    Nothing in my post supported the Morgan administration. I wish people could express an opinion about somebody without automatically being labeled as the opposing camp. I don't support Morgan but I certainly would prefer him to some of the other lunatics that are filing to run. This race might be the lesser of five evils. Calling me a "Morganite" means nothing more than you have nothing of substance to say about my post.
    Wahhhhh. Waaahhhh. Wasaahhhhh let me find your pacifier.

Unregistered
    Rex a real cop? That's the same as saying Tharp and his vast years of police experience also? So far, including Morgan, we have ZERO in line to lead. Mcnesby=loser, Blackburn=loser, Morgan=loser....well this shitty county and the shitty politicians just continue to get worse.

Unregistered
    Yeah once again a senior commander appointed who has no street experience just like RS. Well the lack of experience is at least consistent starting from the top and working its way down the chain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast