Ian Doriots charger/Todd Michaels
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredgiants

Ian Doriots charger/Todd Michaels

Hey Ian, what happen to the custom charger Todd Michaels gave you, without authorization of course. You guys just don't give up. Hey Todd. 👀

Unregistered
    How many cars does Dorito have?? We may need to get a search warrant for his garage and back yard.

Unregistered
    Leave poor Dorito alone. He's gotta have something stealth to drive home from the bar and haul all his ho's around in.

Unregistered
    It's called the Lamberti click, they take care of each other!! Including Michaels Captain who is personal friends with Lamberti!
    I hope the command staff watches all three of the morons real close.

Unregisteredmicheals

Michaels

Seems as though Micheals likes to use a little trickery deception in his motor pool.

Unregisteredreally

That ain't nothin

Trickery, deception, I'll put it in simple terms. Micheals is just a flat out lier. Ian Doriot, was driving around in a tricked out charger that wasn't even assigned to him. WHERE DID HE GET IT? That's right, Todd (Jason Bourn) Micheals.

Unregistered
    It's amazing how Todd Michaels is a sergeant in the motor unit and can't even ride a bike.

Unregisteredtwo

Prediction

I'll say it here first, so it won't be a surprise to anyone. Todd Micheals and his deception will catch up to him soon. It's been recognized already on this blog. Funny to some, but the people who smell the blood in the water will begin to come out of the woodwork. Command will begin to look into Todd, and they will see everything he is doing. He will be transferred out of his position, and rightfully so. But, not in Todds mind. He will complain that he's been screwed. He will continue to be a Sgt, without any loss of salary, but here at BSO this is interpreted as being screwed. Next, he will find the best possible candidate that might defeat Sheriff Israel and begin working behind the scenes to help him get elected. In return, Todd will get his specialized unit back, and maybe more. But, until then Todd. 👀

Unregisteredsorry

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtwo View Post
    I'll say it here first, so it won't be a surprise to anyone. Todd Micheals and his deception will catch up to him soon. It's been recognized already on this blog. Funny to some, but the people who smell the blood in the water will begin to come out of the woodwork. Command will begin to look into Todd, and they will see everything he is doing. He will be transferred out of his position, and rightfully so. But, not in Todds mind. He will complain that he's been screwed. He will continue to be a Sgt, without any loss of salary, but here at BSO this is interpreted as being screwed. Next, he will find the best possible candidate that might defeat Sheriff Israel and begin working behind the scenes to help him get elected. In return, Todd will get his specialized unit back, and maybe more. But, until then Todd. 👀
    Sorry, I left out one important factor. That's if Israel were to lose. And, there is a better chance of California falling into the sea then Israel losing. Todd/Doriot

Unregistered
    Todd is nothing but a back stabbing scumbag, ask Mario P how he screwed him with his lies!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast