Al crespo does it again!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Al crespo does it again!

http://www.crespogram.com/index_publ...NTRO_PAGE.html

Thank you al! The Feds and STate attorneys must love reading your stories but as long as they are puppets on a political string their hands are tied.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you al! The Feds and STate attorneys must love reading your stories but as long as they are puppets on a political string their hands are tied.
    They need a laugh to

Unregistered
    DOnt worry folks after the FLOP removes the current chief with their private I, another national search for a cuban chief by Reverend Starling, Teressa "the thow down" Sarnoff and the Kiwanis club will fix things.

COming to a theater near you, Balsero ROmeo and Juliet starting Jorge Colina as Romeo and Javier WHortiz as the mulata Juliet.

with debuts by

Maxipad

Lugo singing "I fell asleep in the back seat with nunez,"

FLOP mascots Destaphan and kerr wearing tutu's and dancing to "its raining men"

stay tuned for more......

Unregistered
    Crespo you were a joke as a bank robber and a bigger joke at an attempt at being a journalist.

Unregistered
    He hasn't been hitting it out of the park for a while now. Repost, rewrites, and all the stories he says are blockbuster turn out to be the opposite of what he wants. No one listens to him with any authority, no one. At the start I guess yes, he did start something no one else was doing. His written about a ton of folks in our dept. Nothing, no one listens. They get promoted, retire and life is great. Lugo is old story, Teresa S. Will win regardless of all the bull he writes on her. He never gets it right. Watch.

Unregistered
    having the FOP reveal their love affair with Sarnoff is not old news and it explains a lot of the dysfunction in the department.
    You can draw a straight line from the promotions here to Sarnoff and city hall that have nothing to do with qualifications, education and serving the community. This is all about stuffing as much power and cash in their pockets and running out the door.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Nice try Javi/ Lugo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crespo you were a joke as a bank robber and a bigger joke at an attempt at being a journalist.
    Oh boy we ALL know who this is "Sour Grapes Javi and Lugo "
    Give it a rest boys you'll NEVER make Al unpopular with us. Face it, say what you want about his past(however if I was to be a crook, I think a bank robber is my style ) anyhow, point is 98% of us here LOVE Al Crespo, and unlike the Herald, what he prints/publishes is the TRUTH.

Al Crespo also has all the documentation to back it up, it's truly amazing how he investigates ! Therefore Javi, you and your almost "FELON" friend Lugo, who allegedly fell asleep in the back of that car, LOL ha ha ha ??? Will never convince us otherwise, LOL ! Have a nice day assholes.

Unregistered
    crespo, nobody cares.

Unregistered
    Knock it off Javi, we do care. Al is the best, he reveals all, thats why you, city hall, F & F etc hate him. keep up the good work Mr Crespo, we love you !

Unregistered

Cool Check it out "Almost Felon Lugo "

Click on this, then scroll down. They call Al the convicted Felon, how close was Lugo ? Everyone knows Edward, your credibility here is ca ca , and the guys know it. Try and explain why you were in that car ? The FBI, knows it too, face it, you skated on that Teflon boy, right now you should be in an orange jump, suit doing 5 to 10, and YOU KNOW IT, we do.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast