How is living and working in Lee County - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 09:01 PM
    As you can see we have several negative nellies on board at LCSO. For a family your size the benefits will offset the initial pay. With time the money will go up. I live in South area of the County and love the area. Bonita, Estero, South Ft myers, parts of the Cape and even Lehigh has good areas. Feel free to ask a Deputy working those areas where's good and bad. Make your own decisions in the end ! Hope you come on board.

Dude who or what are you smoking. A three year deputy just left here and went to Tampa PD. Walked in the door making more then a 16 year LCSO deputy and pays $60 a month for better then we have family medical coverage. Step out of the smoke and away from the mirrors and for gods sake stop drinking the Kool-aid Major Smith and Capt. Marceno are serving at their real estate open houses trying to sell you a house in this area on their off days.

Unregistered
    $$$&&& Cha-Ching $$$$$$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Initial pay? I still make what a starting deputy does after 7 years! I could name 2 detectives off the top of my head -I won't- who still earn less than $40k after 10 years! Where is this magic window when pay goes up? When you are inducted into the public "services" unit?

Unless you are one of the lucky 10 or 12 who gets into MCU you can count on your kids being eligible for free lunch at school until you make Sgt. There is a reason why districts are blowing up the e-mail begging deputies to work overtime. We can't keep people and we refuse to accept that quality law enforcement isn't cheap.
    My $8000 kicks in soon. Thank you sheriff

Unregistered

Cool

LMAO!! Funny reaction all around I do appreciate the feedback though. As far as pay I can say any department with certain exceptions such as Miami Beach Police and some other have crappy pay LEO's never get paid enough. I have a interest in LCSO since I know a guy who used to work up there and he spoke well of the agency also I like the northern fl living. IT SUCKS IN MIAMI!! I am a former LEO with a Indian tribe in Miami so I know crappy pay. but hey if you guys have OT im an OT whore so I wouldn't mind working some extra time. Thanks all. Hope to unknowingly meet some of yall

Unregistered

Z Ski trolling

LMAO!! Funny reaction all around I do appreciate the feedback though. As far as pay I can say any department with certain exceptions such as Miami Beach Police and some other have crappy pay LEO's never get paid enough. I have a interest in LCSO since I know a guy who used to work up there and he spoke well of the agency also I like the northern fl living. IT SUCKS IN MIAMI!! I am a former LEO with a Indian tribe in Miami so I know crappy pay. but hey if you guys have OT im an OT whore so I wouldn't mind working some extra time. Thanks all. Hope to unknowingly meet some of yall
    Your not obvious at all Z Ski - anybody who knows you knows you troll this site and this is your modus operandi to post chatter like this. Trouble is, even though you worked Intelligence, your NOT. Why don't you and S Fella put both your small brains together to at least make this race a LITTLE fun.

NewGuy

Wink

Your not obvious at all Z Ski - anybody who knows you knows you troll this site and this is your modus operandi to post chatter like this. Trouble is, even though you worked Intelligence, your NOT. Why don't you and S Fella put both your small brains together to at least make this race a LITTLE fun.

Well I don't know you but apparently you don't really know who this Z Ski is... I am the one who started (NewGuy) this thread and I am replying to all the responses to have received...... Fairly embarrassing I would say...No???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Well I don't know you but apparently you don't really know who this Z Ski is... I am the one who started (NewGuy) this thread and I am replying to all the responses to have received...... Fairly embarrassing I would say...No???
    No - what's embarrassing is ZSki posing as a potential interested Leo in this agency who comes to this site to find out "what the agency is really like". Because that's what someone interested would do right? They wouldn't stop a deputy and ask or ask questions about the agency website right? Typical Chicago cop who didn't retire for "whatever" reason and thinks he's smart enough to work the system and be the sheriff. Nice try kid. Your not the first
    Consider yourself lucky you bamboozled the system in the first place.

Unregistered

Ummmm

Ummmm sir Lee County is NOT in northern FL. We are in southwest FL.

Unregistered
    Who ever you are if your looking for below average pay, pay to play politics, and OK with your agency being in the news on a weekly basis for stupid shit you've found a home. If not I'd look elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Ummmm sir Lee County is NOT in northern FL. We are in southwest FL.
    My bad typo....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast