Why is Alfonso kid detached to the state attorneys office
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why is Alfonso kid detached to the state attorneys office

What makes a two year rookie qualified to work in a specialized task force replacing his father that was a commander, demoted to a Lt and promoted back to a zero commander.

Unregistered
    Cause his part of the family and friends plan. But that will change soon. Nothing last forever and when your father is just a ****ing ass o payback will be a *****.

Unregistered
    Hey Al why don't you a story about this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Al why don't you a story about this.
    Let me know Al if you need 411.

Unregistered
    So he can cover up daddy evil little secrets

Unregistered
    What makes a two year rookie qualified to work in a specialized task force replacing his father that was a commander, demoted to a Lt and promoted back to a zero commander.
    He is on the Family & Friends plan until daddy retires,so allow him to enjoy and build up his seniority so by the time he gets kicked back to patrol he will have Thursday,Friday,Saturday.

Unregistered
    He is on the Family & Friends plan until daddy retires,so allow him to enjoy and build up his seniority so by the time he gets kicked back to patrol he will have Thursday,Friday,Saturday.
    No. I bet that kid will not make retirement. You'll see daddy drop will be over soon and I got a long way to go. We got a group already of Lts, Commanders, and Major waiting for him. You'll see

Unregistered
    No. I bet that kid will not make retirement. You'll see daddy drop will be over soon and I got a long way to go. We got a group already of Lts, Commanders, and Major waiting for him. You'll see
    Your group of lovers can kiss my ass I will be here till the end

Unregistered

None

Pick your words wisely and watch what you say because alfonso can come back and be the next chief of police .

Unregistered
    Is this the same kid that took daddys city rental wrecked it then they redid the paper work to show it was a personal rental durning the time of the accident.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast