Interested in BSO postion

Deputy CAIR redux

Interested in BSO postion

Good Evening,
    I hear you all are very lenient with deputies working a 2nd job at terrorist affiliated organizations. Do I just lie on my application and poly about my past or just come all out with it from the get-go? I was told you won't care either way because I'm affiliated with CAIR and I 'know people.' Thanks in advance, future brothers. Any help will be appreciated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy CAIR redux View Post
    Good Evening,
    I hear you all are very lenient with deputies working a 2nd job at terrorist affiliated organizations. Do I just lie on my application and poly about my past or just come all out with it from the get-go? I was told you won't care either way because I'm affiliated with CAIR and I 'know people.' Thanks in advance, future brothers. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi, I’m CAIR.
    Please understand my work here in America. What I am doing in your schools, your government, your neighborhoods, your sheriff’s depts… This is my IDEOLOGY that I, CAIR, share with the Muslim Brotherhood:

My “…work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

I “… must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation”.

Sleep tight America…

The statement was made at Barry University on March 22, 1994. The Investigative Project on Terrorism has recording of it at: http://www.investigativeproject.org/...ort-of-the-ham...

Unregistered

F**k C.A.I.R

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I’m CAIR.
    Please understand my work here in America. What I am doing in your schools, your government, your neighborhoods, your sheriff’s depts… This is my IDEOLOGY that I, CAIR, share with the Muslim Brotherhood:

My “…work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

I “… must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation”.

Sleep tight America…

The statement was made at Barry University on March 22, 1994. The Investigative Project on Terrorism has recording of it at: http://www.investigativeproject.org/...ort-of-the-ham...

Screw you C.A.I.R!

Unregistered
    Best Thread on this board………Bravo!!

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy CAIR redux View Post
    Good Evening,
    Good Afternoon ya'll,
    I'm new to Broward but see you are very fair and diverse in your hiring practices. Where do the neo-Nazis and KKK apply? Or are they too pale for protection?

Unregistered
    Why not.

We (BSO) hire people that work for an organization that has terroristic ties.

Unregistered

Future Co-Workers...

Why not.

We (BSO) hire people that work for an organization that has terroristic ties.
    Thanks for the 411

Future Co-Workers,
    I am currently a member of #BLM and can’t stand the poe-poe. I am interested, however, in joining BSO so I can monitor all of your perceived daily racist actions. I understand you currently employ an Islamic extremist who does that for the radical Muslim community and reports back to CAIR. If hired, I promise I will only report back to the media and to MY groups, (e.g., #BlackLivesMatter, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, ACLU, and oddly enough, CAIR).

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you on your side with a legitimate gun, badge, and access to everything I couldn’t get so easily on the outside.

ftp (from the inside, mind you. )

Unregistered
    Bso will be great again!!

Unregistered

Justice is Color Blind

Thanks for the 411

Future Co-Workers,
    I am currently a member of #BLM and can’t stand the poe-poe. I am interested, however, in joining BSO so I can monitor all of your perceived daily racist actions. I understand you currently employ an Islamic extremist who does that for the radical Muslim community and reports back to CAIR. If hired, I promise I will only report back to the media and to MY groups, (e.g., #BlackLivesMatter, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, ACLU, and oddly enough, CAIR).

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you on your side with a legitimate gun, badge, and access to everything I couldn’t get so easily on the outside.

ftp (from the inside, mind you. )
    What would be nice would be hiring on merit, education, and qualifications.