Lee Martin Special Treatment ? or Discrimination ?

Magnum PI

Cool Lee Martin Special Treatment ? or Discrimination ?

Sheriff:

Since you have Russ and Scuzzy throwing around things about Willie's non-profit organization, lets talk about the sweet deal you gave Lee. It is my understanding that Lee is allegedly is being accused of two counts of sexual misconduct. He still allowed to be at the PSB, He is still receiving his pay check and has allegedly signed an agreement that he will resign after he completes his 25 years. No investigation No Charges

Lets talk about Deputy Vic T- a relative of Candidate Willie Jones. A long time great Deputy- No discipline issues until he was targeted by BSO due to be related to Willie for a trumped up misdemeanor theft charge. He took a plea a full blown investigation has been on going for months he is suspended without pay and not allowed at the PSB.

I honestly believe this scream discrimination and racism on how African American Employees are handled by internal affairs versus white employees.

Lets look at Ed Mac- His brother is the Assistant Chief of Ft. Lauderdale and great friends with McSleezy (Undersheriff). A serious accusation was made by a co-worker alleging he stole a substantial amount of money from a crime scene. A co-worker J. Fuller notified a black sergeant and the undersheriff. What occurred:
    The black sergeant was thrown out of SID, Ed. Mac was not investigated, charged and was given a golden. parachute to the court house. This is the same deputy that was involved with having sex with a police explorer years ago the girl was 16 and she got pregnant. This will surface once again.

The list goes on Scuzzy, Sheriff and Dale

The US Justice Department has been notified any you will all be notified very soon.

Keep up the fairness and honesty and integrity you have been pitching on your campaign trail.

Unregistered

Unethical Pattern Scotty

Very Interesting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum PI View Post
    Sheriff:

Since you have Russ and Scuzzy throwing around things about Willie's non-profit organization, lets talk about the sweet deal you gave Lee. It is my understanding that Lee is allegedly is being accused of two counts of sexual misconduct. He still allowed to be at the PSB, He is still receiving his pay check and has allegedly signed an agreement that he will resign after he completes his 25 years. No investigation No Charges

Lets talk about Deputy Vic T- a relative of Candidate Willie Jones. A long time great Deputy- No discipline issues until he was targeted by BSO due to be related to Willie for a trumped up misdemeanor theft charge. He took a plea a full blown investigation has been on going for months he is suspended without pay and not allowed at the PSB.

I honestly believe this scream discrimination and racism on how African American Employees are handled by internal affairs versus white employees.

Lets look at Ed Mac- His brother is the Assistant Chief of Ft. Lauderdale and great friends with McSleezy (Undersheriff). A serious accusation was made by a co-worker alleging he stole a substantial amount of money from a crime scene. A co-worker J. Fuller notified a black sergeant and the undersheriff. What occurred:
    The black sergeant was thrown out of SID, Ed. Mac was not investigated, charged and was given a golden. parachute to the court house. This is the same deputy that was involved with having sex with a police explorer years ago the girl was 16 and she got pregnant. This will surface once again.

The US Justice Department has been notified any you will all be notified very soon.

Keep up the fairness and honesty and integrity you have been pitching on your campaign trail.
    Nothing new-This has been going on since Scott Arrived

Unregistered
    Your grammar says all we need to know about you.

Unregistered

Unethical Pattern Scotty

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your grammar says all we need to know about you.
    I wouldn't worry about my grammar at this point. Their are much bigger things to worry about.

Unregistered

Unethical Pattern Scotty

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum PI View Post
    Sheriff:

Scott has no comment and no knowledge of this. He did not sign off on this just like the recent vehicle project where he wasted $20,000 of taxpayers money of his future booking photo. Question did he return the check to Broward Collision?

I would scotty it would probably be one less charge to worry about

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't worry about my grammar at this point. Their are much bigger things to worry about.
    Their, there, or they're?
    Moron

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Magnum PI;2376571]Sheriff:

Keep up the fairness and honesty and integrity you have been pitching on your campaign trail

Sgt Bert please read below;

Bert you were #50 out of 57 when you were promoted. Make no mistake Bert you were promted because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you were put directly into motors after not spending one minute on the road, because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you were put into SID with no experience and placed in charge of major narcotics, because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you are removed from SID after only 9 months because you were unqualified and couldn't do the simplest tasks required by a Sgt. Now all we hear from you is that you were removed from SID because you are black.

You my friend are a moron.

Unregistered

Shut up Bert

Good evening Sgt Bert. Just want to remind you of why you are where you are.

Sgt Bert please read below;

Bert you were #50 out of 57 when you were promoted. Make no mistake Bert you were promted because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you were put directly into motors after not spending one minute on the road, because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you were put into SID with no experience and placed in charge of major narcotics, because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you are removed from SID after only 9 months because you were unqualified and couldn't do the simplest tasks required by a Sgt. Now all we hear from you is that you were removed from SID because you are black.

You my friend are a moron.[/QUOTE]