Any Relationship Crime Scene Director Claudine Carter Pareira?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Magnum PI

Cool Any Relationship Crime Scene Director Claudine Carter Pareira?

Inquiring mines are starting to inquire:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel amended a gift disclosure with the state in which he admitted he accepted $850 worth of party passes to the Mar-a-Lago Club on New Year's Eve, according to state financial records.

Israel amended the gift disclosure in August shortly after Local 10 reported he and his family took five-day cruise on the NewVida, which rents for up to $190,000 a week.

Robert Pereira, who donated $250,000 to Israel's campaign last year, gave both gifts to the sheriff. Israel paid $1,500 to go on the cruise with Pereira

Its an old story but the fact remains that Scott has exhibited a pattern of unethical practices with his last campaign as well as this one. Mr. Pareira is a known alledged mob connected affiliate out of boston. The question remains did scott hire a family member as a favor?

IG Son doing very well these days. Just got off probation as a Detention Deputy has Bravo Shift and weekends off. Another question to be raised and I am not discriminating his son for missing to half fingers from his left hand. My question is how can he qualify with his firearm? Is he fit to be a back up in an emergency? This was another political favor.

http://www.local10.com/news/broward-...ation/21137650

http://www.local10.com/news/broward-...ation/21137650

Unregistered

Unethical Pattern Scotty

It seems a pattern of unethical practices are continuing at BSO.

More stories to come right Scuzzy? Mr. Rick Case and that great BSO Fleet Lease Package. Um how much did he contribute to your campaign Scotty?

How Much did Broward Collision contribute to your campaign?

How much did C. Goldstein contribute to your campaign?

How much did Coventry Executives contribute to your campaign?

It goes way deeper than this all the way to Boston Scotty and New Jersey Scotty? Stories are a coming. Enjoy your vacation. I will

http://www.local10.com/news/broward-...llars/35116174

http://www.local10.com/news/broward-...icles/35563326

Unregistered
    Not even the same last name. Spelled differently ... but I guess all Italians are the same to you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems a pattern of unethical practices are continuing at BSO.

More stories to come right Scuzzy? Mr. Rick Case and that great BSO Fleet Lease Package. Um how much did he contribute to your campaign Scotty?

How Much did Broward Collision contribute to your campaign?

How much did C. Goldstein contribute to your campaign?

How much did Coventry Executives contribute to your campaign?

It goes way deeper than this all the way to Boston Scotty and New Jersey Scotty? Stories are a coming. Enjoy your vacation. I will[/url]
    Coventry was Lamberti's biggest donor ... AGAINST ISRAEL ... in 2012. Goldstein, Rick Case, etc., were all LAMBERTI supporters in 2012. None of them gave to Israel's 2012 campaign.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Strip club owner contributors, stripper club visits, illegitimate kids, affairs, and "the boss" is still here. Tells ya somethin dont it.

Unregistered
    Russ has a serious credibility issue. His lies about being a 9/11 first responder and of course that steroid problem with his doctor shopping and doctoring those prescriptions. Your eyeballs are about to pop out of your head. Lay off the juice, son

Unregisteredyes

Prove it

Russ has a serious credibility issue. His lies about being a 9/11 first responder and of course that steroid problem with his doctor shopping and doctoring those prescriptions. Your eyeballs are about to pop out of your head. Lay off the juice, son
    Prove it. Show us some evidence that Russ wasn't s First responder on 911. Show us evidence about this so called riod use. Please spare me. Russ left all of you in the dust 3 years ago and hasn't looked back. Good luck. And tell Lamberti Russ sends his regards. 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyes View Post
    Prove it. Show us some evidence that Russ wasn't s First responder on 911. Show us evidence about this so called riod use. Please spare me. Russ left all of you in the dust 3 years ago and hasn't looked back. Good luck. And tell Lamberti Russ sends his regards. 😂😂😂😂
    Russ was a first responder all right, he answered the phone on 9/11.

Unregistered
    Strip club owner contributors, stripper club visits, illegitimate kids, affairs, and "the boss" is still here. Tells ya somethin dont it.
    How many deputies and cops in general have had or are stilling having affairs. Many even have illegitimate kids. That should come as no surprise to anyone. The rumor mill works double overtime in all agencies.
    Now the strip club stuff is another issue altogether.

Unregistered
    Not even the same last name. Spelled differently ... but I guess all Italians are the same to you?
    What he said (quoted above), you moron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast